lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

sounds like a female vocalist, either way I'm sure emile enjoys any attention eh can get on instagram from teasing like this  :makeup:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

the very beginning sounds so much like her, but the rest not so much. tbh even if it isn't ultraviolence i'm gonna need the songs he's working on, i'm loving the snippets  :deadbanana:

The ending bit sounded like Florence to me

The ending bit sounded like Florence to me

Florence is working on album 3. However, whatever it is, these past two videos sound so cool.

2dt29zc.jpg

Florence is working on album 3. However, whatever it is, these past two videos sound so cool.

Yea. And I remember Emile posted a pic of him in Florence. But I think we can all agree that regardless of who's singing what, Emile is a great producer.

The 25th is so far away, I mean really? Just so much....

IDK what to think, Bloody Tears doesn't sound that good but I could imagine it being on an album next to tracks like Trans Am and Black Beauty. It just feels right or something. 

the female vocals ~sort of~ sound like her but they're pretty high and she's been primarily using her lower register these past few years. also those male vocals sound weird and idk why they would be in one of her songs if it wasn't like barrie

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

TRACKLIST LEAKED:

1. Absolute Zero

2. First Impressions

3. Sonder

4. Slander Me

5. Random Acts of Violence

6. Nightmare Saviours

7. Can Love Last in America?

8. Technicolor Tetrachloride

9. Runner

10. Plastick

11. P.P. (Poppin' Pills / Prescription Painkillers)

12. Don't Let Me Go

13. Set Me on Fire

14. Venus Flytrap (Bonus Track)

15. Stay Dead (Bonus Track)

:omg:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

the female vocals ~sort of~ sound like her but they're pretty high and she's been primarily using her lower register these past few years. also those male vocals sound weird and idk why they would be in one of her songs if it wasn't like barrie

The Weeknd collab possibly?