lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I think she said she's more spiritual than religious. Like, she believes in god but I wouldn't say she's necessarily Christian or Catholic even though she may have been raised Catholic. I think the Adam & Eve story line were just something she used to tell her own story.

Yeah I know and that's exactly what I meant. The word religious wasn't well picked, sorry  :$

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

does anybody knows where they take this "rumored tracks"?

http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/Ultra-violence_(album)

(they're in the end of the article)

Trolling or severely misinformed I guess? Those are highly unlikely.

For example, Jonah is not by Lana but rather Elizabeth C. Grant if I remember correctly. Not our girl.

Those tracks are actually so random, it's strange. It's a few leaked, rumoured, and unleaked titles as well as some titles I've never heard of.

Trolling or severely misinformed I guess? Those are highly unlikely.

For example, Jonah is not by Lana but rather Elizabeth C. Grant if I remember correctly. Not our girl.

Those tracks are actually so random, it's strange. It's a few leaked, rumoured, and unleaked titles as well as some titles I've never heard of.

It's really weird, I know that's fake, but wow, I was like "omg another tracklist" but in this tracklist it doesn't have any information about where did they get it

Off To The Races and Gods & Monsters is what I think of when I hear the title, Ultraviolence. I, really, don't know what to expect of the new album; but it is, damn, exciting. However, all I ask for is that the new record remain orchestral, cinematic, and lush. 

Off To The Races and Gods & Monsters is what I think of when I hear the title, Ultraviolence. I, really, don't know what to expect of the new album; but it is, damn, exciting. However, all I ask for is that the new record remain orchestral, cinematic, and lush. 

Today I was thinking about the album and I really don't know why, I thought that the album will be less orchestral

I just want it to sound fresh, I'm afraid potential upbeat tracks (a reach) and Emile (a sad reality) aren't serving me that :icant:

Spiritual and organic! Hmmm or dark electronic like "Burning Desire" if Emile must. That could be a cool whole album and also fits the title quite a bit. Really slick electronic is v on trend imo

Well, they also mention Justin Parker as a producer on there and he is def not working on the album.

Unthinkable :eartha2:

I just want it to sound fresh, I'm afraid potential upbeat tracks (a reach) and Emile (a sad reality) aren't serving me that :icant:

Spiritual and organic! Hmmm or dark electronic like "Burning Desire" if Emile must. That could be a cool whole album and also fits the title quite a bit. Really slick electronic is v on trend imo

Well, Justin has unfollowed her on Twitter and a fan asked him iif he is involved in making the album and he responded with a short and simple "no" :(

Well, Justin has unfollowed her on Twitter and a fan asked him iif he is involved in making the album and he responded with a short and simple "no" :(

Shit, this is mostly sad because I believe she called him her best friend. (Either him or Dan Heath.) Also they made magic together. Add to the pile of collaborators we'll always thirst for despite personal feelings along with David Kahne.

Thats why she shouldnt make electronic music. There are numerous artists like that now. She shouldnt go with trends but keep tracks like Black Beauty and be just herself.

The paradise tour editions of Body Electric, Y&B, G & M is what I want her to do. More dark, but not more sad or tragic. More spiritual and euphoric. The natural evolution of Paradise and Born to Die. With some stripped down ballads like Black Beauty for balance. Why to lose her mein schtick for which she is famous.

Thats why she shouldnt make electronic music. There are numerous artists like that now. She shouldnt go with trends but keep tracks like Black Beauty and be just herself.

The paradise tour editions of Body Electric, Y&B, G & M is what I want her to do. More dark, but not more sad or tragic. More spiritual and euphoric. With some stripped down ballads like Black Beauty for balance

She can't deny the destiny for her voice much longer :eartha2: Black Beauty could tooootally be amped into something a little dark-electro-R&Bish, you feel me.

I think what I'm searching for is just plain minimalism, electronic or organic or otherwise. I don't want the mysterious soundcheck rock vocals or a bunch of OTTRs or Emile gd Haynie. It's nitpicking because I think she tends to shine through no matter what but I already have this super idealized vision of the album in mind.

Shit, this is mostly sad because I believe she called him her best friend. (Either him or Dan Heath.) Also they made magic together. Add to the pile of collaborators we'll always thirst for despite personal feelings along with David Kahne.

Quite drastic move to unfollow her, so def a fall-out. I would have understood it with Rick Nowels who made it pretty easy for fans to leak her material this summer.

We also still don't know if he is involved in makin the record.

I really don't know what to expect. The title indicates a bigger sound, darker, but it also could mean something totally different to her. I also think that the Clockwork Orange influence won't be that big. Maybe she just liked that quote in the book and used it. :creep:

Emile is in the studio with somebody else now, so I guess she is working with Dan (probably) at the moment

You all who are against Emile...bitchezzz please...

I would love to send her message but I know I'll get 0 fucks  :ohno:

#justice4colaremix

I don't mind him, tbh. I think it's good he is on there. The production on BTD wasn't as bad as some claim. OTTR is stellar. Only stinker for me will always be MDM.

Oh, and Carmen. But that one mostly because of the lyrics

I don't mind him, tbh. I think it's good he is on there. The production on BTD wasn't as bad as some claim. OTTR is stellar.

Honey, don't get me wrong, it's not because of you, I saw few posts from 28th page

Only stinker for me will always be MDM.

But I hate you for this. MDM is first song ever what I liked from Lana and maybe the best song imo.  :makeup:

Anyway...what always happens. Singers came on the world stage with a character, they got love, attention, fame and then they reject producers who "gave them life" and made them famous. And what happens? They "flop"

Why? Because they experiment with basic producers...

It's the same thing with Gaga...I'm reading on forums how people throwing a shade on RedOne and how they don't want him on Gaga's album but in the meantime they praise Poker Face and the rest of her best hits made by RedOne...

Do you think that Do What U Want would be a smashing hit if it was Gaga's first song instead of Just Dance?

So...I think that Dan can't make her that powerful hit song...

This is NOT hate, just my opinion.

I'm still waiting Kill Kill with loon. Evil wants me dead because of this I know that  :toofunny:

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Anyway...what always happens. Singers came on the world stage with a character, they got love, attention, fame and then they reject producers who "gave them life" and made them famous. And what happens? They "flop"

Why? Because they experiment with basic producers...

So...I think that Dan can't make her that powerful hit song...

This is NOT hate, just my opinion.

I'm still waiting Kill Kill with loon. Evil wants me dead because of this I know that  :toofunny:

But Emile had nothing to do with Video Games. And Emile needs to stay away from David Kahne's beautiful work.

pls lana pls

BRa_zeACEAEwE7q.jpg

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.