lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

But Emile had nothing to do with Video Games. And Emile needs to stay away from David Kahne's beautiful work.

pls lana pls

BRa_zeACEAEwE7q.jpg

I thought Lizzy really didn't like Kahne's production from what she said about it. Seems like she really pissed Kahne off given his comments about her.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I'm still waiting Kill Kill with loon. Evil wants me dead because of this I know that  :toofunny:

No, just the loon. You slightly redeem yourself with your MDM love:

MDM is first song ever what I liked from Lana and maybe the best song imo.  :makeup:

Though the demo is miles better than that loonified piece of shit Emile Haynie version.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

No, just the loon. You slightly redeem yourself with your MDM love:

Though the demo is miles better than that loonified piece of shit Emile Haynie version.

That song is haunting because of the loon.

It would be basic af without the loon.

Like the demo.

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

I don't really get what's wrong with Emile expect that he deleted my Lana comment on his instagram as well 

Could someone please explain ?

Many fans (such as myself) extremely dislike his overuse of particular samples and sound effects on BTD. Some fans even dislike his hip-hop beats. I'm more ambivalent about those.

That song is haunting because of the loon Lana's voice.

It would be basic af classic and timeless without the loon.

Like the demo.

FIFY

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Many fans (such as myself) extremely dislike his overuse of particular samples and sound effects on BTD. Some fans even dislike his hip-hop beats. 

FIFY :D

Edit by evilentity: :republican: #AbuseOfModPower #SueMe

Edited by evilentity
Because I can.

My favorite tracks on BTD are produced by Emile Haynie, his songs are the strongest. It's what made Lana so unique and recognizable and considering what she keeps telling everyone is the guy that manages to fulfill her visions. :wtf:

Stop with the hating :wtf: I don't want Black Beauty 2.0 :wtf:

SCARFACE2371.png

My favorite tracks on BTD are produced by Emile Haynie, his songs are the strongest. It's what made Lana so unique and recognizable and considering what she keeps telling everyone is the guy that manages to fulfill her visions. 

Stop with the hating  I don't want Black Beauty 2.0 

Well every song besides Video Games is produced by Emile so that isn't saying much. And isn't the person who manages to fulfill her visions Anthony Mandler? Black Beauty is beautiful.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I would love to have Lana to have a "rebel" theme for the album's photoshoot. Imagine her all dirty while wearing a ripped off the dress in her Paradise dress and in the back like some sort of fire or something idk how to describe it

qqAZ3mU.png

My favorite tracks on BTD are produced by Emile Haynie, his songs are the strongest. It's what made Lana so unique and recognizable and considering what she keeps telling everyone is the guy that manages to fulfill her visions. :wtf:

Stop with the hating :wtf: I don't want Black Beauty 2.0 :wtf:

SAY IT GURL SAY IIIIIIITTTTT!!!!

looking at that fan made cover i would like something similar too

That photoshoot slays. But knowing Lana she will come with simple cover ala Lorde´s Pure Heroine, Beyonce or even Yeezus

That photoshoot slays. But knowing Lana she will come with simple cover ala Lorde´s Pure Heroine, Beyonce or even Yeezus

hopefully not, i hope she will keep on doing the lana album pose with a different theme each time and "LANA DEL REY" in big at the top and "ULTRAVIOLENCE" at the bottom :defeated: 

also hopefully we will get more Blue Jeans, Lolita, This Is What Makes Us Girls and Off to the races style songs :defeated:

I don;t want more National anthem style songs tho

Wouldn't mind some Summertime sadness. Also she needs some Bel Air style songs tit's nearly perfection

qqAZ3mU.png

hopefully not, i hope she will keep on doing the lana album pose with a different theme each time and "LANA DEL REY" in big at the top and "ULTRAVIOLENCE" at the bottom :defeated:

Well Born To Die had  very simple cover too. It just depends how much she wants to move away. If she had her face on the cover, I want just ULTRAVIOLENCE sign and no "lana del rey".   :hooker:

Paradise cover could be soo much better and better reflect the EP sound.

also hopefully we will get more Blue Jeans, Lolita, This Is What Makes Us Girls and Off to the races style songs :defeated:

No more of these songs and their overused theme please. I need something more mature (Black Beauty, Ride ...)

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif