rways

Create Lana's Coachella Setlist

Guest Dot

She should sing Hot Hot Hot....the "I HAVE TO BE YOUR GIRL" part would sound great live. :agree:

In reality, I think we can expect the Body Electric of this album to be premiered, you know the song that she really likes to sing and is new. :ohmy:

I hate Body Electric so much... :icant:

My poor little Cola got neglected in favor of that repetitive little shit. :crying2: #iwillneverforgiveher

I hate Body Electric so much... :icant:

My poor little Cola got neglected in favor of that repetitive little shit. :crying2: #iwillneverforgiveher

It would have been pretty cool if she sang Cola as much too...then we would have an actual good quality version where the crowd isn't singing like crazy, plus then it would have been performed at the iTunes festival and we would even have professional recordings about it.

Can you imagine? :defeated:

Guest Dot

It would have been pretty cool if she sang Cola as much too...then we would have an actual good quality version where the crowd isn't singing like crazy, plus then it would have been performed at the iTunes festival and we would even have professional recordings about it.

Can you imagine? :defeated:

My imagination was running riot, thinking of all the missed opportunities of the past era. I'm still pissed at how over- and how underperformed some of her songs are. She could have done way more songs during the PT or actually keep her set as long as it used to be. The O2 Arena filmed both nights but they were only allowed to put three songs nobody wanted to see on YouTube. Idg why they weren't allowed to share the full concert from both dates. And I also don't understand why DP has been released as a single. I'm sure Y&B and the SS Remix were released and promoted that much, because Interscope did not see any of the songs from the PE as single-worthy.

Anyway here's hope they won't handle the next era as bad as the last one, but knowing Interscope I'm sure they'll find a way to fuck things up.

Cola (Lady - Pussy Mashup)

Body Electric

Roses

Young and Beautiful (Cedric Gervais Remix)

Daddy

Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)  

Crooked Cop 

Blue Jeans (Feat. Azealia Banks)

She Was Indigo

Cola (Rhyme) (Reprise)

So Legit (Trap Remix)

Id Wild Boys

Encore:

Royals

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

My imagination was running riot, thinking of all the missed opportunities of the past era. I'm still pissed at how over- and how underperformed some of her songs are. She could have done way more songs during the PT or actually keep her set as long as it used to be. The O2 Arena filmed both nights but they were only allowed to put three songs nobody wanted to see on YouTube. Idg why they weren't allowed to share the full concert from both dates. And I also don't understand why DP has been released as a single. I'm sure Y&B and the SS Remix were released and promoted that much, because Interscope did not see any of the songs from the PE as single-worthy.

Anyway here's hope they won't handle the next era as bad as the last one, but knowing Interscope I'm sure they'll find a way to fuck things up.

Well dah, that just shows Lana doesn't care about success that much.

I mean, she hardly promoted Ride, and didn't have too many Tv appearances.

I hope Interscope will push her like crazy and put her on all those talk shows as part of the promotion campaign for Ultraviolencen she could go to Ellen, Conan O'Bryan show, Alan Carr, etc...but anyway, back then she didn't have radio support but now she does, so I'm sure the next era will be totally different.

Well dah, that just shows Lana doesn't care about success that much.

I mean, she hardly promoted Ride, and didn't have too many Tv appearances.

I hope Interscope will push her like crazy and put her on all those talk shows as part of the promotion campaign for Ultraviolencen she could go to Ellen, Conan O'Bryan show, Alan Carr, etc...but anyway, back then she didn't have radio support but now she does, so I'm sure the next era will be totally different.

If she does go on talk shows I want her to go on Craig Ferguson. He's like ultra-flirty and he's funny + he's Scottish so maybe she could talk about Barrie and her visiting Scotland. I really don't like Ellen and Conan but Alan Carr can be cool. And David Letterman would probably lust over her which would make her feel good.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Of course this would be a great oppurtunity to present new material. Let's say a ten track set and it would be great to hear 6 old and 4 new ones.

But I know this is Lana and she probably won't perform anything new. She doesn't even acknowledge the songs prior BTD.

I know that if I was in the audience and she played no new songs, I'd be pissed. I hope she sees her chance here and makes people more excited about Ultraviolence.

If she does go on talk shows I want her to go on Craig Ferguson. He's like ultra-flirty and he's funny + he's Scottish so maybe she could talk about Barrie and her visiting Scotland. I really don't like Ellen and Conan but Alan Carr can be cool. And David Letterman would probably lust over her which would make her feel good.

He could get all the Daddy love from Letterman, OMG can you imagine?

That interview would be amazing! :flutter:

1. Ride with monologue and epilogue

2. Blue Jeans

3. American

4. Video Games

5. Carmen

6. Ultraviolence

7. Born to Die

8. Million Dollar Man

9. Body Electric

12. Summertime Sadness

13. Y&B

I dont really think she will perfom new songs (or maybe just one). She still hasnt properly toured the US and the US audience doesnt know her that well. There is nothing wrong with perfoming her traditional songs. 

Is it for sure that she will even play a song from Born to Die/Paradise???? Isn't that era over according to her?! :oprah2:

Just because the era has ended it does not mean she will stop playing the songs.

Regardless of future releases and how successful they will be, songs like Video Games, Born to Die, Blue Jeans and Summertime Sadness will always remain her signature songs.

1. BB

2. refinished Scarface BC we all know it's gonna be on UV

3. Duet with Kate Nash

4.Cola

5. Carmen

6. Kill Kill

7. Million Dollar Man

8. Baby Blue Love. But really slow and she strips and drags her clit across some concrete.

Idk I was supposed to go through therapy years ago sorry.

• Intro - DOIJROIJ
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Betty Boop Boop
  • Outro - So Legit

100/10 going to be her Coachella setlist. Maybe throw in Daddy Issues A.K.A. Everyone's favourite song.