GodBlessMe

Post Your Fanmade Ultraviolence Covers

I'd like something understated--something that encapsulates UV without being too obvious [see UV billboards...]  These r so awful i made em in paint but ANYWAY

YruYVzd.png

7gImLlS.jpg

CIH5x56.jpg

I also really love these shoots and they reminds me of UV :)

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=7&pid=27794#top_display_media

http://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=12&pid=102#top_display_media

& the complex ~singing in the rain~ shoot

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

So i dreamed that i saw the uv cover a few nights ago and it was sooo pretty. It was lana looking down diagonally to her left and her head was sort of tilted to the right. And her skin was slightly like that gold plated text they used in paradise except silver with a TINY BIT of pink (sort of, its hard to explain). And on top it said ultraviolence in small but very spaced out letter with the same texture style as lana’s skin. And LANA DEL REY was written on the cd’s spine and it was so beautiful. So i tried to recreate it and came up with this (its not nearly as pretty but I tried). post-3963-0-43746700-1399237334_thumb.jpg

BoW25_8IcAEvsaY.jpg

it's very very beautiful  !!

but maybe you could've posted this in another thread instead of opening a new one. I'm pretty sure we already have a section where you can post your dream UV covers  :awkney:

OMG Im really sorry I'm not really sure how to use lanaboards yet...

BoW25_8IcAEvsaY.jpg

OMG Im really sorry I'm not really sure how to use lanaboards yet...

no problem  :kiss2:

you can post it here http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/4207-create-fake-ultraviolence-covers/

and maybe you should contact a mod and ask him if he could delete this thread...

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

UltraviolenceFan-MadeAlbumArtworkOldPhot
 I have posted mine on a separate thread but I thought I might post it here even though it doesn't compare to any of yours :crying5:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I still wish the cover had LANA DEL REY with blue color and with her silhouette more centered, so I made this one for my library.

This way I can pretend this is the official cover. 

folder.png