Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

I told them my name and my friend name too, because I don't want anything to get messed up.

I emailed them and I asked if it was a problem if the card used wasn't under my name, and if I needed the card with me to pick up my tickets and I never got a response.

I can't imagine the name making a difference, considering it never has been at a previous concert before. But do you guys think I'll need the card with me?

guys I have a question I bought the philly tickets off of ebay/from Wanamaker ticket offices I checked it's legit I think and they sent me an email with a shipping label I haven't gotten my print tickets yet in the mail but I have a receipt if anyone's going to the philly show what can I do to make sure I get in? thanks!

god knows I tried

Something about the Adventures in Wonderland pre-sale just didn't sit right with me. And, it didn't help that, when I called the Connecticut venue, they said they had no idea about the pre-sale, and they couldn't find my name in anything. :(  It really stressed me out; but, luckily, I got a GA ticket on LiveNation, as well.

All in all, I trust AiW and I obviously trust Lana's official FB page.  But, I didn't want to take any risks.  Hopefully, all this means is that I just have two tickets--and I can maybe find someone to buy the second ticket off of me, the day of the show.  So, um.  Anyone who is going to the Connecticut show... I have an extra ticket?  Haha.

Something about the Adventures in Wonderland pre-sale just didn't sit right with me. And, it didn't help that, when I called the Connecticut venue, they said they had no idea about the pre-sale, and they couldn't find my name in anything. :(  It really stressed me out; but, luckily, I got a GA ticket on LiveNation, as well.

All in all, I trust AiW and I obviously trust Lana's official FB page.  But, I didn't want to take any risks.  Hopefully, all this means is that I just have two tickets--and I can maybe find someone to buy the second ticket off of me, the day of the show.  So, um.  Anyone who is going to the Connecticut show... I have an extra ticket?  Haha.

I don't think AIW is all that known to most venues and since they say they'll give you instructions on you getting your tickets 5(?) days before the show, the venue probably doesn't have any sort of record of you buying tickets.

When the tour starts, would somebody be oh so kind as to give their experience in how they got their tickets and the procedure and stuff? (If you purchased them from AIW)

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif

I told them my name and my friend name too, because I don't want anything to get messed up.

I emailed them and I asked if it was a problem if the card used wasn't under my name, and if I needed the card with me to pick up my tickets and I never got a response.

I can't imagine the name making a difference, considering it never has been at a previous concert before. But do you guys think I'll need the card with me?

Don't know if it's the same but in the UK you have to be the card holder to collect the tickets. I tried to collect tickets for a gig from the box office and they insisted that the person who bought the tickets had to collect and show the card that was used to purchase them. My friend was there so it was fine, they even did security questions like checking the address. Every gig I've been to since has been the same when you collect from the box office.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I did too but apparently it's different this tour

Yea, the only option I had when I got through during the sale was credit card entry for the House of Blues show

LOL I tried for Detroit and Toronto but NOPE on both.

Some site called stubhub? Bought all the tickets in toronto...i had to buy front row for $300 :eek:

Live Forever Golden Grill.

I got my tickets in the mail for the philly show from wanaker and they say will call... I've never got tickets that say that what does that mean? :toofunny:

Will call tickets are picked up at the venue the day of the show, which is weird because you just said you got your tickets lol

Will call tickets are picked up at the venue the day of the show, which is weird because you just said you got your tickets lol

I know do you see what I mean????? lol

I bought it with my mom's debit and I live nowhere near philly (ny) so what do I have to do bring my mom or some shit idek

god knows I tried

When the tour starts, would somebody be oh so kind as to give their experience in how they got their tickets and the procedure and stuff? (If you purchased them from AIW)

Yes! I would definitely appreciate this, too!

Does anybody know how the Nashville sale went? Because all of the tickets up for sale on Stubhub (no I don't want to, but if I want to see her I have to...) say the tickets (hard tickets) will not be delivered until April 27th. That's kind of cutting it close to the event! I'm assuming the tickets have not been mailed out yet to the original buyers?? Is it safe to assume these are still legit tickets? 

Any info or direction is appreciated in the matter. Thanks! 

Does anybody know how the Nashville sale went? Because all of the tickets up for sale on Stubhub (no I don't want to, but if I want to see her I have to...) say the tickets (hard tickets) will not be delivered until April 27th. That's kind of cutting it close to the event! I'm assuming the tickets have not been mailed out yet to the original buyers?? Is it safe to assume these are still legit tickets? 

Any info or direction is appreciated in the matter. Thanks! 

I used Stubhub to get tickets for her show at the House of Blues in Chicago and it is legit.