Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

Chicago! I'm so excited for that show.

Does anybody know anything about the tour itself? I was wondering if it's like The Paradise Tour 2, since they used that particular photo… On the other hand, shouldn't Ultraviolence be out somewhen during the tour?

I'm confused.

How do you know me so well?

I'm feeling pretty confidant that it's not a scam, also. The box office for Orlando opens an hour and a half before their events. I know people are worried about not getting a good spot, but you can still wait in line for hours beforehand and just send one person to get all the tickets as long as you're not by yourself. (Or take turns while they save your spot.)

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

It means you pick them up at the venue the day of the show. 

are the pre-sale tickets better in any way? like seat wise?

cause it's in montreal and i highly doubt it's gonna be sold out by the 15th

First we feel; then we fall.

Chicago! I'm so excited for that show.

Does anybody know anything about the tour itself? I was wondering if it's like The Paradise Tour 2, since they used that particular photo… On the other hand, shouldn't Ultraviolence be out somewhen during the tour?

I'm confused.

I doubt they'd do a Paradise tour 2. Wouldn't make sense. But I have a feeling the US tour will be ultraviolence promo and then she'll do a full out Ultra tour in Europe *lana laughs maniacally*

I haven't received the second email, asking me to confirm. Should I be worried? :(

How late did you get it? They could just be going in order, or even by venue.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

How late did you get it? They could just be going in order, or even by venue.

I bought it right at 9 a.m.  I'm going to the Connecticut show!  I guess I'll email AIW tomorrow, if I still don't receive the second confirmation.  But, I am also going to call the CT venue to ask about the tickets.

Trying not to work myself up over it, though.  I sincerely doubt Lana's official FB would do a fan presale that didn't actually guarantee entry.

I called the Aragon and they said they take the tickets. It's not a scam.

lmao yeah how the hell could it be a scam. ppl are crazy

did you ask about the vip entrance though?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I didn't understand the woman on the phone. Her accent was pretty thick. I'll call when I get the chance, but no I didn't specifically

This is from the email we got  "Thank you for purchasing your GA concert ticket(s) to Lana Del Rey’s show in Chicago (these tickets do not include VIP packages or privileges). Please note that all concert tickets will be picked up at will call on the day of the show."

I didn't understand the woman on the phone. Her accent was pretty thick. I'll call when I get the chance, but no I didn't specifically

ik which woman you're talking about haha i talked to her the other day and she didn't seem to know what was going on

This is from the email we got  "Thank you for purchasing your GA concert ticket(s) to Lana Del Rey’s show in Chicago (these tickets do not include VIP packages or privileges). Please note that all concert tickets will be picked up at will call on the day of the show."

i saw that. i guess i was just hoping the answer was yes because the original email said vip entrance but idc at least we got tix relatively easily

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Is anyone else still waiting for their Sweetlife tickets to arrive in the mail?

If I am able to get Atlanta tickets tomorrow, I'm putting my Sweetlife PIT ticket on Ebay, but it hasn't arrived yet and I see others already selling theirs and saying they can send immediately? 

It's possible. Some of the venues are general admission regardless. Like the Aragon ballroom has no actual seating ever

Same with Philly. Philly is outside and essentially set up like a festival stage, but just for Lana's concert.

2dt29zc.jpg