Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

Chicago! I'm so excited for that show.

Does anybody know anything about the tour itself? I was wondering if it's like The Paradise Tour 2, since they used that particular photo… On the other hand, shouldn't Ultraviolence be out somewhen during the tour?

I'm confused.

i think it's going to be mostly paradise/btd with a little ultraviolence thrown in there. like how she performed body electric before paradise was released (but hopefully she'll do more than 1 new song  :biblio:  )

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

ATL sold out while my friend had tickets in the cart, luckily I got 1 floor ticket :)

now I'm seeing the trinity of Lana, Gaga and Iggy Azalea all within a week

BzhmW.png

missed them again :( is there any other way to buy tickets at this point? ticketmaster took over 2 minutes to load for me and they were all gone

Which show are you going to? :(  Keep checking TM throughout the day and upcoming week. TM is known for sporadically releasing tickets even after they've claimed to be "sold out." This has happened to me before.

Can I just say that the Philly show sold out in minutes, and hundreds of tickets did not go to fans at all! Scalpers have already started selling back tickets at $105. I know it's hard to control, but something more should be done for scalpers. You can find most the venue's sold tickets on these sites then from fans actually buying them. It's stealing and the fans have to pay for it.

Can I just say that the Philly show sold out in minutes, and hundreds of tickets did not go to fans at all! Scalpers have already started selling back tickets at $105. I know it's hard to control, but something more should be done for scalpers. You can find most the venue's sold tickets on these sites then from fans actually buying them. It's stealing and the fans have to pay for it.

Doesn't Livenation have credit card entry? You have to have the same credit card you used to buy tickets present to enter the show. How would scalping work like this?

I'm going to try for Nashville tickets, but that's an extra three hours away and the auditorium is seated rather than a general admission. This is so frustrating...I can't believe I had Atlanta tickets and lost them.

I may have to take my Sweetlife ticket off ebay if Nashville doesn't work out.

Doesn't Livenation have credit card entry? You have to have the same credit card you used to buy tickets present to enter the show. How would scalping work like this?

Yeah I'm not quite sure how people are reselling them for certain shows when it works that way.

I'd say it's not legit idk

I'm going to try for Nashville tickets, but that's an extra three hours away and the auditorium is seated rather than a general admission. This is so frustrating...I can't believe I had Atlanta tickets and lost them.

I may have to take my Sweetlife ticket off ebay if Nashville doesn't work out.

Same thing happened to my friend, I thought if it said they were holding them that you were guaranteed those

BzhmW.png

Nashville was sold out instantly. Damn scalpers.

So, I guess my best chance is to hope that I can sell my Sweetlife Pit ticket for a high price like they're going for so I can buy scalper tickets to Atlanta/Nashville. If you even can without the purchase credit card...  :(

got tickets for Atlanta and Nashville!!! got the nashville tickets during presale yesterday. somehow I got ONE balcony ticket to Atlanta this morning, but it must have been a ticket someone else let go because i was on my LiveNation App AND my computer and my computer never showed a single ticket. 

My LiveNation App got me the one ticket. But I'm going to Nashville with my sister. We both live in Atlanta but we're driving the extra five hours to Nashville!! 

got tickets for Atlanta and Nashville!!! got the nashville tickets during presale yesterday. somehow I got ONE balcony ticket to Atlanta this morning, but it must have been a ticket someone else let go because i was on my LiveNation App AND my computer and my computer never showed a single ticket. 

My LiveNation App got me the one ticket. But I'm going to Nashville with my sister. We both live in Atlanta but we're driving the extra five hours to Nashville!! 

Go to Atlanta and sell your Nashville tickets to me. :P

I'm seriously willing to pay $400 for a good pair of Nashville/Atlanta tickets, but I can't find anything online. I guess I should wait until closer to the dates.

I would be okay with going to Sweetlife if I had been able to get more than one PIT ticket, so I wouldn't have to go alone. I'd just rather go to an actual concert of Lana's in a smaller venue.

see you there!

BzhmW.png