Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

Got Chicago tickets!!!!!!!

:godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

"Five days before the show you will receive email instructions for VIP check in at the venue."

Just got mine too!!!

But it didn't tell me anything about the VIP thing,

when did it tell you that??

:lanasrs:

I can't be with the man I love,

I can't be if he treats me rough.

tumblr_mbseajROmO1qb9tu7o1_500.gif

I bought my tickets through AIW, for the Connecticut show.  I'm so excited!

Just got mine too!!!

But it didn't tell me anything about the VIP thing,

when did it tell you that??

:lanasrs:

I didn't notice this right away, too, but it says it in the Order Confirmation email in the first paragraph, as such:

Thank you for placing this order with Adventures In Wonderland. Please make sure to save this email as you will need to present it at check in on the day of the show. Five days before the show you will receive email instructions for VIP check in at the venue.

I am super curious about this!  Anyone have any inkling exactly what the VIP entails?

I didn't notice this right away, too, but it says it in the Order Confirmation email in the first paragraph, as such:

I am super curious about this!  Anyone have any inkling exactly what the VIP entails?

I got this too, but not getting my hopes up or anything. Haha

sort of ~

It sounds like there's a separate line and entrance. Maybe you got shoved to the front? Not sure though. Guess we won't know till 5 days before the show lol

Ughh, I'm trynna get the tickets for the Grand Prairie show. When I go onto AIW, the first menu says 'buy now' but when I click on that it says they're out of stock... ughhhhhh

97a673f2d.jpg

I got this too, but not getting my hopes up or anything. Haha

I was kind of thinking the same thing.  I feel like it is just a default paragraph that comes with AIW orders, haha.

It sounds like there's a separate line and entrance. Maybe you got shoved to the front? Not sure though. Guess we won't know till 5 days before the show lol

That also makes sense.  It would certainly be nice to have separate entry. I really love that Lana did the AIW presale!  Despite all the stress of yesterday, the actual ordering went so smoothly!  I'm just happy to have GA tickets for the show; I can't ask for much more! <3

Ok for all of you planning to go to Grand Prairie, go to AXS, there's a waiting list, basically an online waiting list, fill out your info and when the presale starts you're good to go

97a673f2d.jpg

lmao yeah

i mean i'm still going to the show super early so idc, but VIP entrance sounds nice... i need front row this time around!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Is there anywhere where Chicago is still available? I'm so confused and disheartened.

I think the Live Nation presale is in 15 minutes. If you still don't get them then, try general sale tomorrow.