Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

Does anybody know the presale code for Orlando? On ticketmaster it says you can get it if you're a Hard Rock Rewards Member.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Wait, I'm confused... so when are the pre-sales? When I look it up on ticketmaster.com is says the pre-sale for Chicago starts on March 13 at 10 am. But is that central time (where Chicago is) or eastern time (where I'm accessing the page from)? And I can't find the Detroit show there. When does that pre-sale start?

Do you happen to know the pre-sale code for Chicago? 

Idk what I am talking about tbh lol Just trying to make sure I get some tickets. Ha. 

Well, it is kind of confusing.  If there is no password, what would be the difference between pre-sale on the 13th  and regular ticket purchase on the 14th?

It's likely that seats will be removed for the Verizon Theatre (at GP TX) and therefore haven't priced or announced any presale codes for the particular venue...

Oh, well thank you for letting me know.

That's so annoying though.

Sigh.

Do you happen to know the pre-sale code for Chicago? 

Seems like there is no pre-sale code for Chicago, just the mobile app??? 

But that starts tomorrow at 10 AM Central time..

How the fuck are there tickets on stubhub right now if it hasn't even started? wtf??????

EDIT:

I called Aragon and they said there's no presale and they don't know how Stubhub already has tickets. Um ok

But yeah, mobile app presale for Chicago ig each date is different

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

It says Livenation App pre-sale...so I guess just DL the app and buy from there Thursday? Idk if that's for every date.

Does it even have a place to put a code? I thought it was just if you had the mobile app

And what if I don't have a smart phone that can run apps? Is there going to be a way I can do the presale from my computer?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

But that starts tomorrow at 10 AM Central time..

How the fuck are there tickets on stubhub right now if it hasn't even started? wtf??????

EDIT:

I called Aragon and they said there's no presale and they don't know how Stubhub already has tickets. Um ok

But yeah, mobile app presale for Chicago ig each date is different

The livenation app right? 

And what if I don't have a smart phone that can run apps? Is there going to be a way I can do the presale from my computer?

oh shoot the boot

hmm i don't know the answer to that :/ contact livenation?

i'm already buying 4 tix for myself&friends but maybe have a friend do it for you or borrow a smartphone from someone for a bit?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18