Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

It says Livenation App pre-sale...so I guess just DL the app and buy from there Thursday? Idk if that's for every date.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Literally every general area in Canada but mine KMS

Do I go to Vancouver like wtf :icant:

I'm assuming you're in the prairies like me? This blows. :(

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I'm assuming you're in the prairies like me? This blows. :(

Yeah, exactly. The prairies. :( We continue to weep and be forgotten :icant:

Seriously though, why is it ALWAYS Vancouver & Toronto? I'll admit QC is surprising, but it's like artists assume Vancouver & Toronto are the only places in Canada or something, idgi. :oprah3:

What's worse is that it took her three years to come back to Canada after one show in 2011. Who knows how long it'll be after these shows. I'm seriously considering going to Vancouver just because it may be my last chance for a looooong time.

Guest Dot

She better play Bel Air and Gods and Monster regularly this time! educate3.gif

What's worse is that it took her three years to come back to Canada after one show in 2011. Who knows how long it'll be after these shows. I'm seriously considering going to Vancouver just because it may be my last chance for a looooong time.

I can't really see Lana including any prairie dates in any of her future tours, unless she becomes a major pop girl and not a niche artist, y'know? :( I think if you have the means, you should definitely go!! 

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

MAY 15 - Masonic Temple Theatre, DETROIT, MI (on sale 10am local time 3/14 http://lanadel.re/o8JO2S)

MAY 16 - Aragon Ballroom, CHICAGO, IL (on sale 11am local time 3/14 http://lanadel.re/o8JO2S)

:O Every man evilentity gets his wish.

Is this bitch going to FUCKING COME TO THE EAST COAST??? ? ??  (by that I mean NYC)

Right, 'cause it's not like she hasn't played NYC 4X before post-fame and there aren't any east coast shows on this tour less than 2 hours distance away from New York... wtf.

:uh:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

whats the difference between presales and general sales? are they cheaper or easier to get or what?

presale = less scalpers i think

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18