Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

When she says local time they will be for sale does that mean California time? But they will be posted at 8 am Eastern Time, (East coast)?

All links will be posted at 8 AM eastern

But the tix will be on sale 9 AM locally so 9am for wherever the location is. So whenever its 9am for you if you are in the same time zone as the venue.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

All links will be posted at 8 AM eastern

But the tix will be on sale 9 AM locally so 9am for wherever the location is. So whenever its 9am for you if you are in the same time zone as the venue.

So should I ignore the presale times that are listed on the Ticket Master and Live Nation app?

So should I ignore the presale times that are listed on the Ticket Master and Live Nation app?

i guess so?

i don't know..i was wondering the same thing

i assume yes. but maybe when lana's management posts the ticket links at 8 am eastern, it'll have updated times

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

didn't she once say like 900? i hope thats changed because there's way more that 900 people who want to go to her show

She said that in an interview that was before she went on the Paradise Tour so it was a while back.

tumblr_nir4q4a8RT1u4ss0ao1_500.png

i guess so?

i don't know..i was wondering the same thing

i assume yes. but maybe when lana's management posts the ticket links at 8 am eastern, it'll have updated times

I figure since the Live Nation app presale is later then the times she posted, nothing will happen if both are looked into. This all just got more confusing so quickly

I figure since the Live Nation app presale is later then the times she posted, nothing will happen if both are looked into. This all just got more confusing so quickly

i think it's the time her fb posted, 9 am local. 

even if thats wrong, i guess it's no harm since the livenation presale is later so you just wait some extra time 

BVT4uKe.jpg   

i think it's the time her fb posted, 9 am local.

even if thats wrong, i guess it's no harm since the livenation presale is later so you just wait some extra time

So I'm assuming this presale is not the same as the app presale. That's what's getting me. Why the need for two if they're not the same thing?

So if I don't get tickets for the presale, I'm screwed? :(

There's always general sale

Word to the wise though: keep trying! Don't get a "no tickets available" notice within two seconds and give up. Hang out for like 30 minutes refreshing.

I know! It's just code. Luckily I got around that, if you look for your city you can figure out the link. Which is what I did, but it still just took me to a place where you need a code. :( And then I just guessed SUMMERTIME which is probably wrong, and it said it was Out of Stock?? I only have like an hour to figure this out cause I'm in the Eastern Time Zone. Somebody help me!

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.