Sign in to follow this  
naachoboy

New US Tour!

I know! It's just code. Luckily I got around that, if you look for your city you can figure out the link. Which is what I did, but it still just took me to a place where you need a code. :( And then I just guessed SUMMERTIME which is probably wrong, and it said it was Out of Stock?? I only have like an hour to figure this out cause I'm in the Eastern Time Zone. Somebody help me!

Yea I got around it too, but I guess you actually cant

What do you mean, you actually can't? They all say soon, so I think I'll wait until 9 and maybe the presale will actually start?

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.

Ok, I guess I got a ticket for Chicago already through that site her Facebook posted!!! I might try and get one through LiveNation as well because I'm not sure about this Adventures in Wonderland site.

This presale is so confusing. Lana's FaceBook posted links for the 9 am presale and the tickets appear to be general admission. The Live Nation/Ticket Master presale is at 10 am and they tickets prices are different. 

ll3d.png

What do you mean, you actually can't? They all say soon, so I think I'll wait until 9 and maybe the presale will actually start?

I mean can you really finish the checkout if you get around finding the URL? Cause I got around the page that says "soon" and I'm already at checkout.

Ok, I guess I got a ticket for Chicago already through that site her Facebook posted!!! I might try and get one through LiveNation as well because I'm not sure about this Adventures in Wonderland site.

And worked ok for you?

What? How? It just says "Soon" for me. Shouldn't it be another hour and fifteen minutes before Chicago tix go on sale?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

And worked ok for you?

Yeah, it seems to have worked. Got a confirmation email and they said they would email me again 5 days before the show with more info on how to pick up my VIP tickets. IDK what VIP means.  

What? How? It just says "Soon" for me.

When I first got the link it was working. Doesn't seem to be now.

People are saying that the links that were posted are for meet and greets only and you have to buy the ticket to the show separately. 

"I went to the website through a link on here (for Seattle) and it says that the tickets will not be mailed, they are not included, and that they are for a meet and greet and tickets for the actual show have to be purchased separately."

"If you scroll down and read the fine print at the bottom of the page before you proceed to checkout."

ll3d.png

Now it says they're out of stock but that can't be true. They probably figured out what people were doing.

Now it says they're out of stock but that can't be true. They probably figured out what people were doing.

That's what I'm doing. I basically have all the sites up. But you need a presale code for everything else, and nobody has been super clear on what it is. Access, Summertime, Covert, etc.

He loves me with every beat of his cocaine heart.