Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Del Rey Working With Rufus Wainwright

I'm focusing very hard on recording this opera, and writing my next opera "Hadrian," but I'm by no means shifting my entire career into the opera world. There's a ton of other types of records I'd like to make. I still want to do pop records. I've always wanted to make a French record. I've always wanted to make a record with my sister Martha. I'm working with this great producer and also Lana Del Rey.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/20/rufus-wainwright-crowd-funding_n_5001264.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Unconfirmed whether or not it's for Ultraviolence so I appear to be the only one not relying on the Ultra thread, population: messy :bye3:

Ultraviolence is supposed to be finished so maybe this is for another soundtrack or an album of his?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Well coming after sentences that say what he wants to do and what he would like to do, the last sentence that supposedly says what he *did* do comes off as très bizarre. Also why not give the name of the producer, if you're going to drop the LDR bomb? Depending on who he said (Auerbach or somebody else) it would have revealed something. But in any case, I hope the collaboration is real and not another Tyler-the-creator-esque type thing, where one or several parties were just confused about what was going on.

this collaboration would be amazing!!! crossing my fingers we'll get to listen to it soon ♥

EDIT: a gorgeous old-school rufus song i can imagine lizzy singing and playing back in the day: