National Anthem

ALLIE X

sorry, it's all I was given. or I could post nothing if you want?

It wouldn't bother me either way tbh. If you're muting it yourself then it overall just sounds tacky vs you receiving it muted and posting that.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Jesus people, stop attacking me please. It was an observation for jake, no one else. I just wanted to see how much of a hypocrite he was. 1. He brought attention to it when I said nothing about it. 2. He's acting like he's not a hypocrite when he lied about having songs and access to her soundcloud private links.

It wouldn't bother me either way tbh. If you're muting it yourself then it overall just sounds tacky vs you receiving it muted and posting that.

I'm not muting it... :deadbanana: I'm not a rude bitch to hoard things and then act more important than everyone else just because I have it unlike a certain someone in this thread.

Jesus people, stop attacking me please. It was an observation for jake, no one else. I just wanted to see how much of a hypocrite he was. 1. He brought attention to it when I said nothing about it. 2. He's acting like he's not a hypocrite when he lied about having songs and access to her soundcloud private links.

I'm not muting it... :deadbanana: I'm not a rude bitch to hoard things and then act more important than everyone else just because I have it unlike a certain someone in this thread.

? I'm so lost. He said he didn't have these so how do you know that he is lying? Wouldn't you have to have them too or  ....       #bookydefensesquad

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

you are all taking this way to seriously though, its a fucking music video :lmao:

that being said, i'd like to see/hear tongue tied one day.

are "you got me tongue tied with your lies" lyrics or am i confused

Those are fake lyrics.

ofc not you're just someone who has a clip of a video we're all thirsting over, you gif the video and put it as your sig for all too see? obviously not

how would they have access to private soundcloud links unless she sent them to him personally?

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

? I'm so lost. He said he didn't have these so how do you know that he is lying? Wouldn't you have to have them too or  ....       #bookydefensesquad

I do not, but one of his former (?) friends told me he used to play previews of songs like Prism, Tongue Tied, and whatever on his snapchat. He's a lying hypocrite. 

ofc not you're just someone who has a clip of a video we're all thirsting over, you gif the video and put it as your sig for all too see? obviously not

Was I hoarding it? Learn the definition of hoarding, please. I was going to post it anyways, but I felt like having a little fun with mr. bookbinder.

I do not, but one of his former (?) friends told me he used to play previews of songs like Prism, Tongue Tied, and whatever on his snapchat. He's a lying hypocrite. 

Was I hoarding it? Learn the definition of hoarding, please. I was going to post it anyways, but I felt like having a little fun with mr. bookbinder.

waiT so you know his friends? are you a stalker or smth this is getting good  :hdu:

It's literally 5 seconds of her smashing a window and climbing over a fence?

No one else might've noticed it literally in the middle of the topic in the thread :rip: And you wanted to message a mod bc he was antagonizing you? But you are antagonizing him? A damn ass mess. No one cares if Jake has anything as long as he stays the fuck quiet about it so this #xposure is stale and unnecessary if its even true and just makes you look bad

Omg noo... :rip: One of his friends, former friend or not, idk, told me that. I didn't know them beforehand.

How did his former friend know you knew that he had these supposed songs, then somehow contact you about it? dig that hole gurl :lolliney:

No one else might've noticed it literally in the middle of the topic in the thread :rip: And you wanted to message a mod bc he was antagonizing you? But you are antagonizing him? A damn ass mess. No one cares if Jake has anything as long as he stays the fuck quiet about it so this #xposure is stale and unnecessary if its even true and just makes you look bad

Did you literally not see how fucking rude he was being to me before I said anything, or what? 

How did his former friend know you knew that he had these supposed songs, then somehow contact you about it? dig that hole gurl :lolliney:

You are killing me here. :deadbanana: I did not know he had them before. His friend told me he played previews of the songs we do not have on his snapchat. I know nothing about the songs, and I don't know or care how he got her private soundcloud links.

this is messy, pls make peace w/ eachother b/c you're fighting over a fucking music video thx

Thank you for actually being nice

Did you literally not see how fucking rude he was being to me before I said anything, or what? 

You are killing me here. :deadbanana: I did not know he had them before. His friend told me he played previews of the songs we do not have on his snapchat. I know nothing about the songs, and I don't know or care how he got her private soundcloud links.

What you're saying keeps contradicting yourself. You changed your signature to see if HE noticed, and then when he did, he's being rude to you? He asked if it was from Tongue Tied and YOU lied and said no,.... You literally were asking for this to happen ....

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

this has nothing to do with what i said :rip:

how did his friend contact you about this? how did his friend know that you care about these songs? sis

For example? I saw you overreacting to him calling you out, poor you. None of this is particularly rude.

Thank you for actually being nice

np. x

it's kinda awks to see a fanbase fighting amongst /embarassing themselves over something so petty

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless