National Anthem

ALLIE X

where that video of the blue wig from then huh @

#LeaveBookyAlone

that could be any1 in a blue wig tho

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

where that video of the blue wig from then huh @

#LeaveBookyAlone

if you read the previous pages you will see that he started to mess with me first. He got what he deserved. And btw, that's a mannequin :lmao:

yeah i'm sure it's a random bc allie in the avatar, allie in the first gif, allie in the second gif, random person in the third? :toofunny:

OK so jake can lie and feel like he's better than everyone else for having a few unreleased songs, but I can't have a certain gif sig?

are you gonna post where the gif comes from bc even if it ain't Allie i'm curious af :defeated:

Yeah what IS it from then? 

OK so jake can lie and feel like he's better than everyone else for having a few unreleased songs, but I can't have a certain gif sig?

didn't jake say that he wished he had the stuff we thought he did

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

are you gonna post where the gif comes from bc even if it ain't Allie i'm curious af :defeated:

it's from tongue tied. I put it there for a reason to see if jake would say something, and surely he did. :toofunny: tomorrow I'll post the 5 second preview my friend sent me of it that's muted, where my gif is from.

it's from tongue tied. I put it there for a reason to see if jake would say something, and surely he did. :toofunny: tomorrow I'll post the 5 second preview my friend sent me of it that's muted, where my gif is from.

dddddddddddddd what the fuck is wrong with you :lmao:

It's not her, and it isn't from Tongue Tied. Why are you trying so hard? Let's not even get into you thinking you're better than everyone just because you have some unreleased songs. Don't play fucking dumb, wow, amazing, you have some songs that the public does not. That doesn't make you special. "Wow, you're so special and shady! Cool!" Literally no one gives one shit. Get that through your head. Okay?  :shh2:

5 seconds of a muted video? Okay.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

sorry, it's all I was given. or I could post nothing if you want?

just like it wasn't Tongue Tied

"I'm not messy you're messy"

*is messy*

you are all taking this way to seriously though, its a fucking music video :lmao:

that being said, i'd like to see/hear tongue tied one day.

are "you got me tongue tied with your lies" lyrics or am i confused

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

sorry, it's all I was given. or I could post nothing if you want?

It wouldn't bother me either way tbh. If you're muting it yourself then it overall just sounds tacky vs you receiving it muted and posting that.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1