Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
National Anthem

ALLIE X

I clicked on the 48alliex link on my phone through the mail, and it played a video that said "dear anonymous" or something. Did anyone happen to see it and rip it? I need it.

it plays whenever you initiate the stream for the first time, one of the similar videos recites lines from Wizard of X posts

BzhmW.png

it plays whenever you initiate the stream for the first time, one of the similar videos recites lines from Wizard of X posts

ugh it's so annoying. i've tried everything to see it again so i can rip it, but i just get the thumbnail... whenever i press play, everything goes black. and the stream lags like fuck all the time i try to watch it. m e s s

WcsbPMn.png

lABVyGE.png

I googled it and found the script to it on her tumblr from FEBRUARY :toofunny:

"Dear Anonymous.

In mathematics, X represents the unknown quantity.

Full of possibilty.

Once it’s solved it’s no longer X.

X is the identity I take on as I work with great effort to find my whole self. 

My journey of self discovery, seems to have a lot to do with the creation of songs, but everyones Xperience will be different.

An important part of entering category X is about letting go of limiting expectations of friends, family, society and perhaps most importantly, yourself.

If you need to become anonymous and wipe the slaight clean, X gives you the power to do that.

Adopt X into your life and work towards being a self cultivated individual."

http://alliexandra.com/post/111883700000/i-have-just-discovered-you-and-i-think-youre

lABVyGE.png

I made an extended version of Hello with the anonymous speech. It has an extended intro AND outro. I hope y'all enjoy. I just thought it would fit perfect as the CollXtion I album/EP opener. I'm going to slightly tweak the intro when we get the stems, but this will do for now. 

https://soundcloud.com/robinl-x/hello-anonymous-extended-edit

lABVyGE.png

what else is there?

Nothing. If you try to go to the site's cache, it says "access forbidden". That video was the first one that showed before the stream started, so there was an option to right click and open the video in a new tab.