National Anthem

ALLIE X

"did i leak anything?"

.....................yes

"did i tease anything?"

.......................yes???

"did i spread anything i got?"

...............yes you literally admitted to sending stuff to your friends a few posts back

:facepalm:

May spilling that T :lmao:

Neither Allie nor her manager care about that anymore because I was not destructive, it's old drama that I already confessed to. Did I spread anything I got? No. Did I trade anything I got? Nope. Did I tease ANYONE? No. Did I leak anything? No. Did I threaten to leak anything? No again. - However - he has been harassing her over social media for the last few weeks anonymously. He threatened leaks - he leaked. He just wanted to make me mad since I caught him trying to ruin her next release with an illegally obtained track. Any other questions? :deadbanana:

But you actually did it, whether or not Allie cares anymore is quite irrelevant.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Hmmmm.... wut is this.

I only read like 2 comments and I already know this is messy as fuck. Someone can explain please and also, how does this thread have 164 pages? wtf, isn't Allie X, like, unknown?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Hmmmm.... wut is this.

I only read like 2 comments and I already know this is messy as fuck. Someone can explain please and also, how does this thread have 164 pages? wtf, isn't Allie X, like, unknown?

We fight a lot.

But basically, someone was suspected of spreading a song (or more) so the songs would leak/another person would leak them since it's spreading to traders.

r9HdAbF.png