National Anthem

ALLIE X

Bitch please, that idiot could barely string a sentence together. The only thing I feel is your infantile nature sickening me.

IM SCREAMING!  :eartha:  :eartha:  YOUR HILARIOUS, TRYIN COME AT ME  :nono:  CLEAN YOURSELF AND GET LOST UGLY HOE :tanisha:

On a side note I've never really listened to Allie X. Whats some of her best  :hooker:

lilkimxchapelle.png

IM SCREAMING!  :eartha:  :eartha:  YOUR HILARIOUS, TRYIN COME AT ME  :nono:  CLEAN YOURSELF AND GET LOST UGLY HOE :tanisha:

On a side note I've never really listened to Allie X. Whats some of her best  :hooker:

To me... Catch, Tumor, Bitch, and Prime. Though Bitch is a song to get used to for some people.

I also really love I Will Love You More from ha ALX era.

r9HdAbF.png

Am I the only one who doesn't care for "Sanctuary"? For some reason when the xample was released I was IN LOVE but for some reason I skip it every time I listen to CollXtion I. It burned out extremely fast :( I think it's some of her best melodies and lyrics, but just eh. The ending "Lined up, If I'm beside you" part with the chorus mixed in still gives me chills.

Hello seems timeless for me, as well as Catch, tho.

Bring on CollXtion 2 @@Allie :surrender:

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

do y'all remember when fucking masterpiss and the nautiluss live demos were the most wanted bloody songs in this fandom and mgreene wouldn't get off my tits until i leaked them?? those were the days

what masterpost? I can make one I suppose if need be

this is all that is leaked (pretty sure)

Allie Hughes -

Headmaster

Damaged Nail

Not The Stars

Rolling Days

Overture

Coastal Lines

Last Song For The Summer Hideaway

Should I

O Chad

One Day And One Night

Haymaker

MASTERpeace

Elevator

Black Cloud

How ‘Bout Cha Go Away

Walking Sideways

Irish Colcannon

Gorilla Sounds

My Leo

Cabaret Song

Something Isn’t Right

Perfect Day

Headmaster (live at sonic boom records)

Headmaster (Live at the garrison)

Damaged Nail (Live)

Not the Stars (Live at Bellwoods)

Not The Stars (New Slang remix)

Walking Sideways (Live)

Elevator (Live at summerworks)

Elevator (Live at The Horseshoe)

Elevator (Live at El Mocambo)

Overture (Live)

The Hard Way (Live)

O Chad (Live at Malabar’s)

O Chad (Live at St. Catharines)

Should I (Live at Malabar’s)

Should I (Live at The Horseshoe)

Should I (Live at The Untold City)

Neighbour (Live)

Slow Down (Live)

Allie X (Unreleased) -

Catch (Acoustic)

Catch (Billboard remix)

Sculpture

Alexandra (Live)

Reborn

Allie X Andra -

Tongue Tied

Im not gonna tell my boyfriend

I take it back

Love me forever

Day in the life

O Chad (AXA 2013 Version)

Aurora

Hello (Demo)

Tumor (Demo)

Wreck It All (Live)

ALX -

I will love you more

I will love you more (Unmastered)

Elijah

O Chad (Redux) [Live]

In The Morning (Live)

In The Garden (Live)

You (Live)

Homebound (Live)

Covers -

Toxic 3:03

Toxic  3:24

Another suitcase in another hall

i will remember you

Dreams

Songbird

Like a Prayer

Heartbreaker

Be My Baby

Gold Dust Woman

So Long Farewall

Its oh So Quiet 

Big Yellow Taxi

Suzy Snowflake

Misc - 

48hr Live Set

Air + Style Live Set

Demos_copy.png

well, whatever. i hope you guys can move past this. just don't bring up the leaks again, be supportive of allie and remember to buy cx2!  !!11 that was my 2 cents on the subject. bye y'all

this is all that is leaked (pretty sure)

Allie Hughes -

Headmaster

Damaged Nail

Not The Stars

Rolling Days

Overture

Coastal Lines

Last Song For The Summer Hideaway

Should I

O Chad

One Day And One Night

Haymaker

MASTERpeace

Elevator

Black Cloud

How ‘Bout Cha Go Away

Walking Sideways

Irish Colcannon

Gorilla Sounds

My Leo

Cabaret Song

Something Isn’t Right

Perfect Day

Headmaster (live at sonic boom records)

Headmaster (Live at the garrison)

Damaged Nail (Live)

Not the Stars (Live at Bellwoods)

Not The Stars (New Slang remix)

Walking Sideways (Live)

Elevator (Live at summerworks)

Elevator (Live at The Horseshoe)

Elevator (Live at El Mocambo)

Overture (Live)

The Hard Way (Live)

O Chad (Live at Malabar’s)

O Chad (Live at St. Catharines)

Should I (Live at Malabar’s)

Should I (Live at The Horseshoe)

Should I (Live at The Untold City)

Neighbour (Live)

Slow Down (Live)

Allie X (Unreleased) -

Catch (Acoustic)

Catch (Billboard remix)

Sculpture

Alexandra (Live)

Reborn

Allie X Andra -

Tongue Tied

Im not gonna tell my boyfriend

I take it back

Love me forever

Day in the life

O Chad (AXA 2013 Version)

Aurora

Hello (Demo)

Tumor (Demo)

Wreck It All (Live)

ALX -

I will love you more

I will love you more (Unmastered)

Elijah

O Chad (Redux) [Live]

In The Morning (Live)

In The Garden (Live)

You (Live)

Homebound (Live)

A few things:

• what is "Last Song for the Summer Hideaway"??!

• "Should I" should be titled "Mistake" I believe.....

• you're missing:

- "Roll the Dice" and "Broken Heart" snippets

- "Big Yellow Taxi"

- "Suzy Snowflake"

- live recordings of "It's Oh So Quiet", "I Will Remember You", "Be My Baby", "Toxic", "Gold Dust Woman", "Heartbreaker", "Songbird", "Like a Prayer", and "Dreams"

H0bDaqU.gif

Hi! After watching several pages of petty fighting I suddenly became interested in Miss Allie X and her discography. I've heard that it's really good, so I ask y'all within this MESS of biblical proportions, which songs should I take a listen to first?
Thanks and have a nice day! :)

Start with Catch so you can help the good sis with her Youtube views  :hooker:

Guys, please just listen to About You Now (now on iTunes) and keep calm.

I am disgusted at the lack of promotion for Dancing Crazy

photo-9653.png?_r=1454472016

自由になる自由がある

A few things:

• what is "Last Song for the Summer Hideaway"??!

• "Should I" should be titled "Mistake" I believe.....

• you're missing:

- "Roll the Dice" and "Broken Heart" snippets

- "Big Yellow Taxi"

- "Suzy Snowflake"

- live recordings of "It's Oh So Quiet", "I Will Remember You", "Be My Baby", "Toxic", "Gold Dust Woman", "Heartbreaker", "Songbird", "Like a Prayer", and "Dreams"

Oop i forgot to add the covers i had. added them. I'm not sure about should i /mistake. Could you send me Big Yellow Taxi and Suzy Snowflake? 

LSFTSH is a song Allie did backing vocals for, I'm not sure why i kept it in my allie hughes album but its a nice song

Demos_copy.png

Oop i forgot to add the covers i had. added them. I'm not sure about should i /mistake. Could you send me Big Yellow Taxi and Suzy Snowflake?

LSFTSH is a song Allie did backing vocals for, I'm not sure why i kept it in my allie hughes album but its a nice song

Yeah message me :)

H0bDaqU.gif

First of all, no. Just because I came in possession with unreleased material does NOT make me obligated to leak it. I had every right to keep those to myself. I didn't tell anyone I had anything for so long. I kept it to myself and the friend that helped me get them in the first place. I never boasted anywhere that I had those tracks. Calling me a hoarder just because I had a sense of respect for Allie's old music is plainly stupid. I never posted screenshots of me listening to it on twitter. I never teased anyone with lyrics. I never "purposely" told anyone that I had the album. I only told you that I had something when it was leaking (which it did, learn to move on from that). I just kept it to myself. And even then, the Hughes album was NOT retrieved in the impersonation. I found someone with a CD and they sent me rips. I don't believe I have more priority because I've been in contact with her management? He contacted me in the past and we kept contact over the months. He asked me on the situation first, I never said "OMG plz help someone's leaking thingz!" He asked first. So I told him everything. I am a very honest person. He is her manager and has more than every right to know what is happening. It was never a competition though, it was someone spreading everything they blackmailed out of my best friend in revenge at me catching him trying to leak a COLLXTION II song if that hasn't been made obvious enough to you. 

I have no problem with you having the music, but what you did was hoarding. You obtained the songs legally (or illegally, frankly I don't give a fuck either way). You reported leaks to her manager, which is extremely unnecessary imo. The songs would've surfaced sooner or later whether or not you were the one in charge of releasing them to the public. If you don't get involved with trading circles, you won't be involved with the issues involved with how some traders can be, that's just my two cents.

Neutral? God, for neutral you're a bitch. Those songs would have seen the light of day, I'm not sure how much you know about what was going on behind the scenes. It may have taken a while for them to make it out of trader circles, but I can assure you they would leak. He only released them so that traders could not profit over Allie's songs at all. And let's be real, the leaks here are definitely not studio quality. A lot of them are already around 128kbps to begin with. So your issue is "quality"? It's beyond illogical. You're just here to stir the pot because he had stuff and didn't leak it. He was under no obligation to leak anything, regardless of whether he had obtained them illegally or legally. That's about as sensical as saying Allie and the people she works with should release everything she ever made, just because they have it. Beyond that, so what if he hoarded it? It wasn't his place to have in the first place. You make it sound like multiple people in trading circles had these dozen or so songs that have leaked. Only a very few people had them, and they were not initially being traded, and no one obtained them through such simple means as "trading" or downloading them from somewhere. They were all obtained dirtily with blackmail, through the black-market, and through identity theft. If your morals don't line up with normal mores, that's your own fault. Assimilate or annihilate yourself.

I am not here to kiss anyone's ass for unleaked music, that's a fucking fact. While leaking an album, why would they post it on Soundcloud? The songs are all in 121-124kbps, that makes no sense if they have CD quality songs available sitting on their computers. The only song that was leaked in 320kbps was Fox, so it made me curious as to how or why the other downloads were half the quality of that song. I wouldn't give 1/2 a shit if the songs have never seen the light of day because I'm more than happy with CX1 and CX2 coming soon.

Nathan and whoever else began the trading circle or friend circle for Allie fans knew exactly what they were getting themselves into when they started go for her old material. I am not within trading circles for Allie so I'm not going to know or care about how the songs were obtained. I'm enjoying the music just as much as everyone else here. For you to start bitching at me for being skeptical of how people are obtaining these tracks is hilarious since I'm one of the most active users in this thread. The fact that you have enough time to think about my opinion when I don't care about yours is appalling. Get well soon Greenie.  :oprah3: 

disimpaction? Bitch you sound even more pretentious than that ladie in your profile picture, you do not have the vernacular that you think you possess and I'm certain that someone told you that you were intelligent, gifted, and smart one too many times and you are nothing like that you are nothing of the sort.

gather ha  :mariah:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1