National Anthem

ALLIE X

The 'snippet' of Casanova from the last page is trash and thankfully the version that was released doesn't sound like a LQ fanmade attempt at a Disclosure outtake

BzhmW.png

Does anyone have screenshots of Allie's old bandcamp profile for ALX? I'm just curious since she scrubbed everything pre-Allie X from the web.

I wish I had found out about her before she was Allie X so I could've downloaded everything. :/

Does anyone have screenshots of Allie's old bandcamp profile for ALX? I'm just curious since she scrubbed everything pre-Allie X from the web.

I wish I had found out about her before she was Allie X so I could've downloaded everything. :/

The person I talk to  showed me the ones of the background in HQ and the tracks, its where homebound tonight was released and some people actually tweeted about it 

The person I talk to  showed me the ones of the background in HQ and the tracks, its where homebound tonight was released and some people actually tweeted about it 

the only released track on allie's old bandcamp was 'i will love you more'

homebound tonight wasn't actually released officially anywhere, it came from one of the sources in 2015 with the rest of the alx leaks.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

the only released track on allie's old bandcamp was 'i will love you more'

homebound tonight wasn't actually released officially anywhere, it came from one of the sources in 2015 with the rest of the alx leaks.

I'm not talking about the demo I mean the finished version, she put it on bandcamp a week before the performance, a few people tweeted her saying they downloaded the tracks from her bandcamp page and it was also scrobbled on last fm 

I'm not talking about the demo I mean the finished version, she put it on bandcamp a week before the performance, a few people tweeted her saying they downloaded the tracks from her bandcamp page and it was also scrobbled on last fm 

ohh. the only thing i know about the final version is that it was produced by damian taylor and not kelly.

this is a video from alx's live debut in feb 2012, not many people have seen this!

i saw that but i wish someone would photoshop it to get the text out of it or something idk

there are a bunch of photos from that photoshoot on her reverbnation, i'm sure someone less lazy than me can make a good cover

I Will Love You More is so awesome.

and Homebound is also my fav unreleased. 

I'm always intrigued while checking around allie's past. Funny but at same time, I think she used to look\sound way more confident on stage while doing her early shows...she's amazing.

--

Also. Bebe Soundcloud description changed once again, now it's "Did you hear what I said?"

Bodies bodies bodies :excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited: