National Anthem

ALLIE X

So do you guys think CollXtion will be like a series of EPs maybe like Robyn did with Body Talk followed by an album?

not sure, however I went through her interviews from this time last year and she mentions she's doing the entire X release thing via several collections over a period of years and she has no desire to become famous

giving me Lizzy Grant to Lana Del Ray to Lana Del Rey teas

BzhmW.png

not sure, however I went through her interviews from this time last year and she mentions she's doing the entire X release thing via several collections over a period of years and she has no desire to become famous

Years? :toofunny:

I just want a proper album.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

not sure, however I went through her interviews from this time last year and she mentions she's doing the entire X release thing via several collections over a period of years and she has no desire to become famous

I somehow don't buy that she doesn't want to be famous?? Whatever, as long as we're getting new music idc

H0bDaqU.gif

not a big fan but im curious about her first two albums lol

they're being streamed here apparently: http://2053.unknownsecret.info/mp3/Allie+Hughes/Ladies+And+Gentlemen/

you need to participate in some surveys to get access though. wondering if yall could do something with this. Sorry if it's been discussed already

VyIsfwC.jpg

they're being streamed here apparently: http://2053.unknownsecret.info/mp3/Allie+Hughes/Ladies+And+Gentlemen/

you need to participate in some surveys to get access though. wondering if yall could do something with this. Sorry if it's been discussed already

It hasn't been discussed here, but that's fake. The listings were automatically taken from MusicBrainz (where the albums were submitted.)

I tried doing that 6 months ago, the site is fake. All the info is from a registration site.

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

Honestly if you need her old albums asking MySpace users that are still on from her old account that you can see on wayback is your best bet

that shit is as hidden as Gaga's back catalog

BzhmW.png

Honestly if you need her old albums asking MySpace users that are still on from her old account that you can see on wayback is your best bet

Tbh, I think it's pretty much impossible to get those albums at this point. From what I've seen, the people that still got it are somehow close to her and most likely won't put it online.

自由になる自由がある

Tbh, I think it's pretty much impossible to get those albums at this point. From what I've seen, the people that still got it are somehow close to her and most likely won't put it online.

even the people close to her won't part with it (the publicist) and the band members don't have copies of their own work :creep:

BzhmW.png

this is from her tumblr .... it seems like she would want to become famous but she is very humble about it

B8hKbEKCQAAyuGb.png

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Musicland, We Are Plastic, Finally Together and Retro-Sexual are going around, from what I've heard so there must be some way of getting these songs.

tracklist from the demo reel she once had up:

Overture

Stars

Chad (Redux)

I Feel Love

Haymaker

Phantom 

Mistake

Hold On

I Will Love You More

Roll the Dice

Aurora