National Anthem

ALLIE X

If someone could send  share with me Glam, Mistake, I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend, & I Take It Back I'd be really appreciative. All I have been able to find are: Gorilla, Sculpture, and Hello. But I noticed in reading through the thread someone said they didn't have a HQ version of Hello, so I thought I'd share the 320kbps one I have. ^^
http://ge.tt/1TD0axA2/v/0

If someone could send pm me links to her other unrelesed songs and demo's, I'd be really appreciative. All I have been able to find are: Gorilla, Sculpture, and Hello. But I noticed in reading through the thread someone said they didn't have a HQ version of Hello, so I thought I'd share the 320kbps one I have. ^^

http://www.ge.tt/m/3c3XyvA2

When I download this it downloads as a URL rather than an mp3...

H0bDaqU.gif

Thanks so much for the HQ file!!

The highest quality that version of Hello is available in is 192kbps.

And honestly, since the song itself came from her Soundcloud, it may even only be highest in 128.

X----into me, into you----X

The highest quality that version of Hello is available in is 192kbps.

And honestly, since the song itself came from her Soundcloud, it may even only be highest in 128.

You're right; I just checked the frequency display and it only reaches 18.~5khz so it's about 192kbps. Oh well. Still not bad quality. I'm not sure what the quality of the other one mentioned is.

since we already got Glam, I Take It Back + I'm Not Gonna Tell My Boyfriend, any of y'all wanna share original HQ files of them so we don't have to suffer with the MQ SoundCloud rips?   :hoe:  :hawt:

Or does someone want to share the MQ suffering with me? :icant:

Hi, I know I am new to this thread. But have just recently become a huge fan of ALLIE X so i was wondering if someone could upload and send me a link to all her unreleased songs PLEASE I really wanna hear them :(