National Anthem

ALLIE X

@ can you please give a receipt as to where you got the title "Homebound" for the live ALX song? Or can anyone else confirm?

It's not confirmed anywhere. it's just the most likely title from the "I'll be homebound tonight" line. It has no confirmed title as of right now.

X----into me, into you----X

Does this mean since I'm in the U.S. I can buy it on iTunes Canada If I change the store? If so I can stay up and rip the songs for everybody!!

No, you can listen to them all, but you can't buy them. We'll have to wait until a Canadian uploads them onto the internet. But maybe a digital audio service (Amazon Digital mp3) will let you buy them? I will definitely be checking on Amazon's digital music store. 

It's not confirmed anywhere. it's just the most likely title from the "I'll be homebound tonight" line. It has no confirmed title as of right now.

Thank you. Are there any other ALX live performances of songs out there other than this and "I Will Love You More"? I'm working on a completing a live album as well as I can.

H0bDaqU.gif

Thank you. Are there any other ALX live performances of songs out there other than this and "I Will Love You More"? I'm working on a completing a live album as well as I can.

Only Chad. There used to be a live performance for I Will Love You More and a song called Jaberwocky on youtube.

自由になる自由がある

If you look up "Allie Hughes Homebound" this comes up -> "ALX Homebound (Original Mix)" meaning that she had a download to it somewhere during 2012.

Also, I'm able to get that privated video of I Will Love You More performance. If I get it I'll post it.

ALLIE X - UNLEAKED

Prism
Tumor (Demo)
T.M.O. (Snippet)
MASTERpeace
Marry Me for a Night
Party Over
Tongue Tied
Wreck It All (Live at Bellwood)
Never Again
Lie to Me
Chad (Redux) (ALX)