National Anthem

ALLIE X

Finally, her music is available on Spotify and I listened to the full thing. (I had listened to "Catch" and "Prime" and "Bitch" ages ago, though.)

My question is: when you guys first listened to her, did her music have to grow on you or was it love at first listen? Because I think the songs are actually very good, but none except "Catch" and "Bitch" really stick at first.

Catch and Prime stuck instantly to me, it was a pop perfection overdose listening to them at first. However it took me 3-4 listens to get used to Bitch chorus, I loved everything besides it at first listen.

After listening to it for a few days here are my overall super vague opinions:

Bitch is a masterpiece.

Hello, Prime and Sanctuary are great. 

Tumor is ok.

Catch and Good are super boring.

Good is a masterpiece, sorry.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I am so damn excited for her performance tomorrow, the more she says she didn't want a traditional band and really wanted an immersive experience is setting the bar super high.

artRAVE teas except I'm sure Allie can actually execute this way better

I know the comic is probably going to be a download, but I hope it's an item on the pop-up shop. I really don't know what she'd have besides the EP and maybe some like X jewelry lol

BzhmW.png

I am so damn excited for her performance tomorrow, the more she says she didn't want a traditional band and really wanted an immersive experience is setting the bar super high.

artRAVE teas except I'm sure Allie can actually execute this way better

I know the comic is probably going to be a download, but I hope it's an item on the pop-up shop. I really don't know what she'd have besides the EP and maybe some like X jewelry lol

I hope there will be numbered shirts or numbered comics.. just anything numbered would be great