National Anthem

ALLIE X

Honestly hope the leaks stop for the sake of Allie's sanity/well being. She doesn't want past stuff being put out so that should be respected. It's her art after all.

Yeah I get that too, but I feel like until it's all out people will continue to hoard and trade. On another note, I really wish Allie would support her older material rather than trying to hide it, because it is so so great. It would be much less stressful for her I would imagine if she would just embrace her past.

H0bDaqU.gif

Yeah I get that too, but I feel like until it's all out people will continue to hoard and trade. On another note, I really wish Allie would support her older material rather than trying to hide it, because it is so so great. It would be much less stressful for her I would imagine if she would just embrace her past.

No offense but, that is a really immature look on the situation o_o u only want leaks for UR sake of hearing them , if she doesn't want them leaked then let's respect her wishes

Somehow typing like a fourth grader = more believable that it's not you but it makes it even more of a tragedy #RipNathiesAlterEgos2k16

No hunni , UR the tragic one here ! U waste UR life trying to harass me and my friends , don't u have anything better 2 do ? Like crying to allies manager ? Lol!

Wat frends th0 xD

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Somehow typing like a fourth grader = more believable that it's not you but it makes it even more of a tragedy #RipNathiesAlterEgos2k16

Wat frends th0 xD

Omg I rly feel so bad for u ur life is so sad ... Plz leave me alone , stop spamming the thread.

Sorry that y'all have to deal with that sad excuse of a human.

Some facts LB should know:

-He impersonated Allie's manager 1.5 months ago, so if he's gonna ridicule me for impersonating her last year then he needs to own up to his part.

-He saved photos of me with my family and sent them to people to 'embarrass' me or something?

-He pretended to be someone I know in real life to trick me in order to gain access to my personal Instagram account, screenshot all my posts of me and my friends and sent those to multiple people, as well as all my friends' accounts so that he can contact them and tell them the same bullshit he told my parents when harassing them over email to 'ruin my life'.

-Pouted to Allie's manager when his favorite song leaked (which was his fault), reported the leak as if he was 100% innocent.

-Lied to her manager on multiple occasions, sent him edited and manipulated screenshots in order to blame me for impersonating her management to gain new songs.

-I left his sorry ass after he had a mental breakdown when I confronted him for spreading things I gave him to other people.

-Actually forced himself to believe that I 'blackmailed' or 'emotionally abused' him for material he gave me which is 200% false.

-After I blocked him, he sent me tons of messages on Twitter about how he was so happy I blocked him, wouldn't leave me alone.

-Also sent me 10 or so text messages after I blocked him, would not stop harassing me that day.

-Kept lying to Andy, and kept texting me that if I didn't stop 'lying to her manager' the FBI would raid my house and that he 'wanted to help prepare me to deal with the FBI' when he was just trying to get me to talk to him after avoiding him for two weeks.

-Accused all these leaks of being my fault (which none of it was) when it was his fault the first leaks (TT, Perfect Day, etc) happened in the first place by giving those to an idiot that traded them for Bonnie McKee songs.

-Leaked things for attention because I was trying my best to avoid him.

-I've had to change my phone number because of him.

-I am not Amanda, leave her alone.

I advise anyone to avoid him if possible. Two people can play this game Chase Bigsby. You're a disgusting, mentally unstable, psychopath. You need serious help. If you continue this harassment your parents will be contacted and we will be liable to charge you with harassment.

Sorry that y'all have to deal with that sad excuse of a human.

Some facts LB should know:

-He impersonated Allie's manager 1.5 months ago, so if he's gonna ridicule me for impersonating her last year then he needs to own up to his part.

-He saved photos of me with my family and sent them to people to 'embarrass' me or something?

-He pretended to be someone I know in real life to trick me in order to gain access to my personal Instagram account, screenshot all my posts of me and my friends and sent those to multiple people, as well as all my friends' accounts so that he can contact them and tell them the same bullshit he told my parents when harassing them over email to 'ruin my life'.

-Pouted to Allie's manager when his favorite song leaked (which was his fault), reported the leak as if he was 100% innocent.

-Lied to her manager on multiple occasions, sent him edited and manipulated screenshots in order to blame me for impersonating her management to gain new songs.

-I left his sorry ass after he had a mental breakdown when I confronted him for spreading things I gave him to other people.

-Actually forced himself to believe that I 'blackmailed' or 'emotionally abused' him for material he gave me which is 200% false.

-After I blocked him, he sent me tons of messages on Twitter about how he was so happy I blocked him, wouldn't leave me alone.

-Also sent me 10 or so text messages after I blocked him, would not stop harassing me that day.

-Kept lying to Andy, and kept texting me that if I didn't stop 'lying to her manager' the FBI would raid my house and that he 'wanted to help prepare me to deal with the FBI' when he was just trying to get me to talk to him after avoiding him for two weeks.

-Accused all these leaks of being my fault (which none of it was) when it was his fault the first leaks (TT, Perfect Day, etc) happened in the first place by giving those to an idiot that traded them for Bonnie McKee songs.

-I've had to change my phone number because of him.

-I am not Amanda, leave her alone.

I advise anyone to avoid him if possible. Two people can play this game Chase Bigsby. You're a disgusting, mentally unstable, psychopath. You need serious help.

You got my name correct though, mr stein!

nice expose attempt tho! not even accurate but nice effort

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

IM CRYING THIS IS ALL NOT ACCURATE

nice expose attempt tho!

I have all the proof I need. My parents are in touch with Allie and her manager, they know the truth. You realize this is a Lana Del Rey forum? You're worth absolutely no one's time. You can say what you want on here, but in the end the people that matter know the truth. Please leave me, my family, and my friends alone. You're worse than Ahmad. :toofunny:

I have all the proof I need. My parents are in touch with Allie and her manager, they know the truth. You realize this is a Lana Del Rey forum? You're worth absolutely no one's time. You can say what you want on here, but in the end the people that matter know the truth. Please leave me, my family, and my family alone. You're worse than Ahmad. :toofunny:

Okay Nathie!

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Lol, does posting my name make you feel powerful? You're an obese worthless nothing sitting behind a screen lying to a Lana Del Rey forum :rip:

Sorry y'all have to deal with this now, he just doesn't stop and it's really sad.