National Anthem

ALLIE X

Do you know what a bigot is? Someone intolerant to the opinions of others. You can express your opinions without being rude, something you failed to do. It wasn't an opinion that you were rude, and beyond that, hypocrisy has nothing to do with logicality.

*Dons stereoptypical southern accent* Now dear, I'm just honoring the south's time old tradition of reciprocity. Haven't you heard of it, honey?

"express your opinions without being rude!!"

*calls me an asshole and a prick in the space of 1 line*

RVhKIwP.gif

"express your opinions without being rude!!"

*calls me an asshole and a prick in the space of 1 line*

Because you attacked me with something irrelevant that has nothing to do with this.. then you tried to say I hacked Allie? How many times do we have to go over this?

Pls read my edited post. Thx.

ur edited post doesn't change anything lmao u literally came for my looks, called me a prick, an asshole, a bigot and said u hope the earth swallows me up, then said that *i* was being rude.. common sense fails u

RVhKIwP.gif

ur edited post doesn't change anything lmao u literally came for my looks, called me a prick, an asshole, a bigot and said u hope the earth swallows me up, then said that *i* was being rude.. common sense fails u

No, it simply doesn't. How stupid can you be? I admitted I'm being rude as well, but I'm sick of all of this, and as I said, you're just making it worse with your pettiness. You keep doing shit that makes no sense. And again, hypocrisy has nothing to do with logicality. It's called the tu quoque fallacy (you also); just because I may be being hypocritical doesn't mean my point isn't correct. My rudeness is coming from a place of anger, while yours is just because you are simply rude.

No, it simply doesn't. How stupid can you be? I admitted I'm being rude as well, but I'm sick of all of this, and as I said, you're just making it worse with your pettiness. You keep doing shit that makes no sense. And again, hypocrisy has nothing to do with logicality. It's called the tu quoque fallacy (you also); just because I may be being hypocritical doesn't mean my point isn't correct. My rudeness is coming from a place of anger, while yours is just because you are simply rude.

i'm??? go awf sis but there's a reason no one on this site is on ur side except for ur own friend group and their duplicate accounts 

RVhKIwP.gif

i'm??? go awf sis but there's a reason no one on this site is on ur side except for ur own friend group and their duplicate accounts

The only people who don't like me are you and jack for the most part. Atom called a truce~ In general, I'm not rude. I've only been like this because of the goings on. Look at my posts from times there's not some bullshit drama. Take your sweeping generalizations and go and be sadistic somewhere else or the yee naaldlooshi will come for you.

And literally no one here has duplicate accounts.

You are stupid lol, you used the impersonations I did as some defense against me when that has nothing to do with him harassing and threatening my family, friends? If you don't get that then leave. It's not that hard to understand if you read my posts clearly.

You are stupid lol, you used the impersonations I did as some defense against me when that has nothing to do with him harassing and threatening my family, friends? If you don't get that then leave. It's not that hard to understand if you read my posts clearly.

ur asking me to leave a thread which YOU came into and ruined.. okay.. are all Allie X stans related or something bc y'all seem to have a lot in common.. such as a lack of common sense.. creepiness.. psychopathy...

RVhKIwP.gif

ur asking me to leave a thread which YOU came into and ruined.. okay.. are all Allie X stans related or something bc y'all seem to have a lot in common.. such as a lack of common sense.. creepiness.. psychopathy...

I don't think anyone is asking you to leave. I'm not at least. I'm just wanting you to cut it the fuck out.

I'm trying to stop all this. I don't see what I've done wrong. I haven't started all of this. And can you say homophobic? I'm asexual, though, but thanks for the prejudice, bitch.

Do you know what a bigot is? Someone intolerant to the opinions of others. You can express your opinions without being rude, something you failed to do. It wasn't an opinion that you were rude, and beyond that, hypocrisy has nothing to do with logicality. And I am mad, because you're being rude. That's the normal response to rudeness. Though I suppose I wasn't so kind myself, I'm sick of ALL of this.

*Dons stereoptypical southern accent* Now dear, I'm just honoring the south's time old tradition of reciprocity. Haven't you heard of it, honey?

Im gay but ok 

Aren't all pop forums are full of drama anyway? 

Im gay but ok 

Aren't all pop forums are full of drama anyway?

Gay people can be prejudiced against themselves, ho. Thx for perpetuating that. But whatever~ you don't seem like a total bitch <3

Incorrect, I'm asking you to leave because you clearly did not read my post which I defended myself in? You continue to say I hacked Allie when I never did? Then you keep trying to ridicule and correlate the impersonation I did to everything that happens in this thread when that's not true? He impersonated her manager. I am not the only person that did this. There are only two people in this thread which are lacking common sense, you included. I was perfectly fine in this thread two weeks ago before people started attacking me for old bs.

Incorrect, I'm asking you to leave because you clearly did not read my post which I defended myself in? You continue to say I hacked Allie when I never did? Then you keep trying to ridicule and correlate the impersonation I did to everything that happens in this thread when that's not true? He impersonated her manager. I am not the only person that did this. There are only two people in this thread which are lacking common sense, you included. I was perfectly fine in this thread two weeks ago before people started attacking me for old bs.

why have i been told by multiple people that you and your friends hacked into Allie's e-mail then?

RVhKIwP.gif

why have i been told by multiple people that you and your friends hacked into Allie's e-mail then?

They never hacked it. They just impersonated using a similar email. Anyway, can you seriously stop? Just stop.

:lmao:

Yes because people definitely don't lie!

I impersonated her and asked producers to send old music. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. Almost everything has leaked, what more do you want from me? Why are you still using this to support your invalid point? What started this all today was when the waste of space attacked someone trying to 'expose' me or something when I never said anything to him? He needs serious help. That's all. It's just really sad that people are really trying to ruin my life because they're jealous of me.

Oh kool! Allie is reading this thread.