National Anthem

ALLIE X

"Come To LandOfX, free of drama" maybe because Nathie aka Shitropa is in charge of it and controls/monitors everything on it 

how about you go take your meds and go jack off to your photo archive of me until you're semi-sane again

hi  :fabcat:

photo-12024.png?_r=1465937531

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

"'Come To LandOfX, free of drama' maybe because Nathie aka Shitropa is in charge of it and controls/monitors everything on it"\

You're mad that you're banned. Everyone has had a positive and great experience on the site besides you because no one likes you. :deadbanana:

268 members and counting.  :teehee: 

"'Come To LandOfX, free of drama' maybe because Nathie aka Shitropa is in charge of it and controls/monitors everything on it"\

You're mad that you're banned. Everyone has had a positive and great experience on the site besides you because no one likes you. :deadbanana:

268 members and counting.  :teehee: 

lmfaoooooooooooooo

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Delete that please. Let's not start doing that now. Fighting over posts is one thing but posting personal photos? Too far....

bitch he's going to leak my selfies anyways at least i don't look like a thumb with the face of an abortion

Delete that please. Let's not start doing that now. Fighting over posts is one thing but posting personal photos? Too far....

yes i'm sure you totally didnt tell sky to post that considering you guys are friends. alrighty. if you wanna post photos I guess i can go ahead and post a nathie exclusive audio to allie herself

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

yes i'm sure you totally didnt tell sky to post that considering you guys are friends. alrighty. if you wanna post photos I guess i can go ahead and post a n exclusive audio to allie herself

I actually never told her to post anything. I don't condone that regardless of who it is.

the fact that you would even suggest at having recordings of me is absolutely disgusting

you deserve what's going to happen to you legally. I'm not part of the harassment. that's all you.

yes i'm sure you totally didnt tell sky to post that considering you guys are friends. alrighty. if you wanna post photos I guess i can go ahead and post a nathie exclusive audio to allie herself

fucking leak my nudes, i dare you!! my dick is 10x bigger than your fucking 3 inch chode