National Anthem

ALLIE X

Hey everyone; From popjustice. Been following this thread for a while and finally made an account! :)

Here's info that was posted on Popjustice by HighElitism that was deleted for some reason

-Debut, Thief, and Sorry are all from December 2015 and written/recorded for Collxtion II

-Could It Be Love is the real title of that track, no question mark

-Naked Lunch is the final title track of the song, but East of Eden was the working demo title, not made for any specific release and is from April 2015

-To Better Times, I Love The Garbage, and True Love Is Violent are both from March 2014, with the latter being for Collxtion II, sent to Billboard to rework in October 2015

-Affliction is from late July 2013, not made for any specific release

-Oh My God is from November 2013 (if you look in Allie's tweets from around mid-Nov 2013 she was with the producer, Sir Nolan) and was sent to Mike Wise to rework/finish in August 2015

-Catch 2011 demo was recorded with Steven McKay (one of her old friends, did backing tracks for his entire 2013 album) alongside the Hughes version of I Will Love You More

-Catch 2012 demo is produced by Nautiluss (You, In The Morning, In The Garden, Phantom, etc.) in November 2012 and is the second version of the track, made a year after the first

-Jabberwocky rehearsal is from March 2012, and was a rehearsal for the ALX setlist where Homebound was performed (someone has the soundboard)

-Casanova (the snippets) was produced by Kool Kojak in April 2016 and was sent to Mike Wise to finish off/rework

-Too Much To Dream demo is fake, made with the stems

-Civil War is from November 2014, written and recorded by Allie for FRENSHIP's cancelled EP featuring Brett Hite

-Following The Noise is from October 2013, same session as B*tch and Didn't Start The War (all produced by J Gramma)

-Stupid Hat is from January 2011 made for Allie's collaboration with Thom Gill Friends Jammin' (other tracks include Busted Loins and Where Is Portugal)

-All I Want is from May 2013 (there's a photo Tyler Kyte posted on his Instagram working on the track with Allie) and was used for Allie's demo reel

That's all that was posted...hope that helps you guys! :)

Masterpost updated 

not the version teased in the snippet 24/7 posted, it sounds different, I think it's the final mix. The one that was released is from the Unsolved playlist

I believe the one posted on soundcloud was an early demo, and the unsolved version was just a live take of the song or a stripped back rendition 

I believe the one posted on soundcloud was an early demo, and the unsolved version was just a live take of the song or a stripped back rendition 

yeah, the Unsolved version was a live take, along with Casanova, Purge, and Misbelieving.

These are beautiful xx

--

The bad thing of unsolved is how the songs will change in the final state.

I know that people will complain about Casanova starting as a piano song and ending with electronic\dance feel. I love it anyway 

So... if some of these recent Allie leaks were all from publishing sites like people claim, why haven't the HQ files leaked yet? I find it hard to believe the leaker was the only person with them/access to them? Hmm..

They're registered TO publishing registries, like ASCAP and the Harry Fox Agency, neither of which actually host any files.

X----into me, into you----X

So... if some of these recent Allie leaks were all from publishing sites like people claim, why haven't the HQ files leaked yet? I find it hard to believe the leaker was the only person with them/access to them? Hmm.. 

There's a lot of music licensing sites that host files for people to preview / download for clients. A lot of times the tracks are only available to people registered, and not just anyone can register.

Anyway. The Soundcloud account deleted almost all of its uploads and put up a new 'CX2' snippet

BzhmW.png

Ive been in contact with that popjustice member who deleted all the info (I luckily saved and posted in the last page)  :creep:

they said that none of these are from publishing sites, and that they were all stolen from producers by fans who claimed to be Allie's management. Idk, I kinda believe it... there's no way publishing sites would just release new demos like this...thoughts?

edit: I know that sia's demos are on publishing sites sometimes for artists to purchase and use but like is allie even that big / why would pub sites have her own demos made for her release? it just doesnt make sense idk

There's a lot of music licensing sites that host files for people to preview / download for clients. A lot of times the tracks are only available to people registered, and not just anyone can register.

Anyway. The Soundcloud account deleted almost all of its uploads and put up a new 'CX2' snippet

is it the same as the 24/7 thing? if so can u link pleese, i cant find it anymore

and was it deleted by them or did allie have their page reported could be either

Publishing sites are my gig and I've only ever seen one song from this girl which was quickly uploaded to Soundcloud - "Break My Heart". Rest of her songs must have came from some illegal games.