- Purge

- Sculpture

- Sorry

- That’s So Us

- Thief 

- To Better Times

- Too Much To Dream

- True Love is Violent

"To Better Times, I Love The Garbage, and True Love Is Violent are both from March 2014, with the latter being for Collxtion II, sent to Billboard to rework in October 2015"

"The latter" is referring to True Love Is Violent...?

"The latter" is referring to True Love Is Violent...?

i'm just quoting idk tbh

oh my god? sure 

yass paulette "Oh My God is from November 2013 (if you look in Allie's tweets from around mid-Nov 2013 she was with the producer, Sir Nolan) and was sent to Mike Wise to rework/finish in August 2015"

"COLLXTION II" Contenders: 

- Alexandra 

- All The Rage

- Bodies 

- Casanova 

- Debut 

- I Love The Garbage

- Misbelieving 

- Oh My God

- Old Habits Die Hard

- Purge

- Sculpture

- Sorry

- That’s So Us

- Thief 

- To Better Time

- Too Much To Dreams

- True Love is Violent

She should just release a 17 track deluxe edition of the album. I mean, other artists do it as well.  :hooker:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

"To Better Times, I Love The Garbage, and True Love Is Violent are both from March 2014, with the latter being for Collxtion II, sent to Billboard to rework in October 2015"

They were all recorded then, but TLIV was reworked in 2015. Is what that says.

Anyone know when Break My Heart is from? Or like anything about it?

That means the first two are not CX2 tracks as they were done before the first EP was even out.

Why would she release a very rough cut of a song that had already been released twice [Gecko, Gecko (Overdrive)] under something else?

That list is seriously unreliable. Thief, Sorry, True Love, and the unsolved tracks are the only ones from 2016

BzhmW.png

That means the first two are not CX2 tracks as they were done before the first EP was even out.

Why would she release a very rough cut of a song that had already been released twice [Gecko, Gecko (Overdrive)] under something else?

That list is seriously unreliable. Thief, Sorry, True Love, and the unsolved tracks are the only ones from 2016

I misunderstood what ;) meant, I apologise, however I doubt ILTG was ever for Oliver, she just sampled/used the instrumental from Gecko, Gecko   :deadbanana:

Just because they are older doesn't mean she won't use it for CLXII, Catch started when she was AH, I promise you I'll never purposely mislead anyone, I'm just trying to help, unlike the people who believe this all came from publishing sites  :creep: