National Anthem

ALLIE X

hey if anyone got the CX2 song snippets (the 3 of them) can you send them my way?  i got everything else but they seem to have been removed

it was like misbelieving, some song called remember forever, and another the description said was from that snapchat she teased months ago

it was like misbelieving, some song called remember forever, and another the description said was from that snapchat she teased months ago

i got 2 misbelieving, ive never heard of remember forever, and oh wow maybe it was that track she was working on with ... i forgot her name but i remember the posts being like "studio buddies" and never hearing anything of it.

have we heard any of cure?  or is it just a mystery at this point?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i got 2 misbelieving, ive never heard of remember forever, and oh wow maybe it was that track she was working on with ... i forgot her name but i remember the posts being like "studio buddies" and never hearing anything of it.

have we heard any of cure?  or is it just a mystery at this point?

I think you mean the singer/songwriter "Noonie Bao", I don't know if it was anything to do with her

Cure is a re-write of a demo called "Wreck It All", she sang a bit in a carpark on snapchat "I don't wanna bleed no more, tell me could you be the cure"

I think you mean the singer/songwriter "Noonie Bao", I don't know if it was anything to do with her

Cure is a re-write of a demo called "Wreck It All", she sang a bit in a carpark on snapchat "I don't wanna bleed no more, tell me could you be the cure"

ah okay!  thanks for the info

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

if anybody wants a link for a zip of almost all of the recent leaks from that 24/7 account, PM me. I have them all organized (some are randomly numbered) and theres about 32 tracks in it.

**excluding the stems

ALSO: Allie HERSELF gave me 2 copyright strikes for re-upping unreleased :toofunny: she hasn't yet noticed that 24/7 account. I shot her an email on her personal email. Let's hope she removes them.

ALSO: Allie HERSELF gave me 2 copyright strikes for re-upping unreleased :toofunny: she hasn't yet noticed that 24/7 account. I shot her an email on her personal email. Let's hope she removes them.

BlTCH  :lmao: wtf djshfjksdfjhsdf

lABVyGE.png

if anybody wants a link for a zip of almost all of the recent leaks from that 24/7 account, PM me. I have them all organized (some are randomly numbered) and theres about 32 tracks in it.

**excluding the stems

ALSO: Allie HERSELF gave me 2 copyright strikes for re-upping unreleased :toofunny: she hasn't yet noticed that 24/7 account. I shot her an email on her personal email. Let's hope she removes themTh

Maybe not continuing to re-upload her unreleased material would help... just saying, no shade :) 

I just realized that I've been singing That's So Us wrong all this time. Turns out it's "we've been a wreck together" and not... oh well, please kill me.  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

BITHHCASDKDSFJ LS ME TOOOO SHIT