National Anthem

ALLIE X

im just gonna keep asking more - the one she didnt answer was what programs/equipment she would recommend to a starting musician.  oh well.

i asked her about true love is violent and i kinda wanna ask about stems ... might as well amirite?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I hope you'll be lucky next time! At least u live in a big city and she'll probably be back soon, it's Canada\her Hometown so... wishing u the best!

When she came to Brazil the show was 21+ and I couldn't go cuz it was meant to be at like 2:00 a.m.  :creep:

But then she did the Music Week with the flawless acoustic set and I was blessed  :flutter:

I didn't get to go to her show for the same reason  :rip:

I'm kinda jealous you got to see her on the acoustic show, I missed that to for other reasons :rip:

自由になる自由がある

I hope you'll be lucky next time! At least u live in a big city and she'll probably be back soon, it's Canada\her Hometown so... wishing u the best!

When she came to Brazil the show was 21+ and I couldn't go cuz it was meant to be at like 2:00 a.m.  :creep:

But then she did the Music Week with the flawless acoustic set and I was blessed  :flutter:

ya apparently it was 21+ too

im just gonna keep asking more - the one she didnt answer was what programs/equipment she would recommend to a starting musician.  oh well.

i asked her about true love is violent and i kinda wanna ask about stems ... might as well amirite?

yes ask her please

Do you guys think there will be a video for Paper Love coming?  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

i personally want to see one for lifted and simon says but paper love i could see having a video especially if its the lead single

also did she pause asking questions or is my internet being stupid

Honestly the PC Music crew are professional blueballers at this point. Hannah's EP was announced in October, with Shy announced as a single, and where are those now? They probably put the artists they collab with on hold for months just to "perfect" the production, or they just don't care now that the creative director left.

shes pretending not to know about her leaked songs lmfao i cant http://alliexandra.com/post/159920857720/hey-did-u-ever-finish-stranger

im shsjdhjdhshdkdks

she intentionally gave out the vinyls early! from her twitter

Ok I see u Allie, not wanting us to turn in our stan cards so you're pulling a Charli. But you did give us an album filled with subpar songs, so you better release those CLXU demos...

dVOXcwM.png

noooo i feel so BAD FOR HER :deadbanana:

https://www.allaccess.com/passport-approved/q/id/1783/allie-x/paper-love

Paper Love in full.  If that goes down, I saved the mp3. 

is it weird that the intro made me suddenly feel so much more love for this song? :rip: this epic ass album intro. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

dVOXcwM.png

noooo i feel so BAD FOR HER :deadbanana:

yas promo my question

to be honest i thought it was purge at first but it seems not... i wonder what it was like tbrh

can we also talk about how allie wants us to listen to clx II now and not june, so better leak the album in HQ girlies! 

2updyqa.jpg

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

you only deleted specific parts of stems I wouldnt call this a mix

KSSKSKSKSKSKSKS I'M SO SORRY  :defeated:

k anyways, where are the HQ leaks

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy