Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
National Anthem

ALLIE X

since nothing is happening lets all take a trip back to I Will Love You More (Video) BUT THIS TIME IN 1080p!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tKcrOAkv0VVm9VVlhGOFZaZmM/view?usp=sharing

Just realized that this Vid reminds me of this showgirl I follow who f*cks with a puppet...........................so iconic

Caught myself thinking about Tongue Tied... Never thought we would watch that one but it also leaked...

since nothing is happening lets all take a trip back to I Will Love You More (Video) BUT THIS TIME IN 1080p!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-tKcrOAkv0VVm9VVlhGOFZaZmM/view?usp=sharing

Such fucking bizarro artistry. Allie never fails to amaze me. 

Including with how much I don't like the new album  :deadbanana:  but she released so many bops along the way through unsolved I can't even be mad. She's definitely taking a more commercial direction and there's nothing wrong with that 

i'm so disappointed in her :noparty:

Paper Love clearly copies Old School by Urban Cone

Tliv clearly copies Altar by That Poppy

Downtown clearly copies Side To Side by Ariana Grande

the sound on vintage and need you are so cheap and horrible :( simon says instrumental is good but it's really just bitch recycled and the lyrics don't make any sense at all, and she totally ruined ohdh, + lifted's sound is so outdated :( i can't believe we all waited so long for this huge disappointment.

You're right.

Alexandra Hughes, welcome to your tape.

:toofunny: 

while yall are disappointed im gonna be Boppin perhaps i just have bad taste or im not picky enough about music but im thoroughly enjoying cx2, sorry to hear yall arent tho

combining posts to not spam: her denying the existence of Oh My God and Stranger on her tumblr q&a tho, also she didnt like the production on Cure?  she should release it anyways lmao

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

anyways once the full album leaks in HQ can someone pm me a link i'm going on a date

if anything drops and i notice ill throw it your way - have fun

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

while yall are disappointed im gonna be Boppin perhaps i just have bad taste or im not picky enough about music but im thoroughly enjoying cx2, sorry to hear yall arent tho

combining posts to not spam: her denying the existence of Oh My God and Stranger on her tumblr q&a tho, also she didnt like the production on Cure?  she should release it anyways lmao

What's Stranger? Don't you mean Vintage?  :toofunny: