National Anthem

ALLIE X

Heavy Love sung by Lea Michele is out and oh my god...it's pure perfection. i'm SO bitter @ allie for not keeping it for herself, especially because it has her all over it ughhh

leak allie's demo right NOW

She actually just answered a question during her last Tumblr Q&A the other day! Someone told her it was amazing and asked why she sold it and all she replied with was "$$$$" haha. It's kinda understandable. I just hope she got some good money out of Lea's record label for it.

She actually just answered a question during her last Tumblr Q&A the other day! Someone told her it was amazing and asked why she sold it and all she replied with was "$$$$" haha. It's kinda understandable. I just hope she got some good money out of Lea's record label for it.

yeah, i saw! well, at least i'm happy she's getting those coins and exposure lmao

(but still, someone leak her demo :creep:)

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

Casual listener but cutting the final version of Misbelieving was a tragic decision. The production literally turned the song from good to amazing

It would have fit with the self-discovery theme too or w/e

umm

do you

have the final version

?????????

H0bDaqU.gif

Her breakout hit is coming, girls. Paper Love sounds a lot more radio friendly than her previous singles and I'm REALLY excited for it to come out tomorrow

It may be radio friendly for a different year, but it's certainly not synonymous to the sound of today's radio. I feel like this won't have much impact for her expanding, though it is a good song so let's hope

smile.gif

It may be radio friendly for a different year, but it's certainly not synonymous to the sound of today's radio

I've been listening to a lot of Top 40 lately (my friend drives me around and it's all he listens to lol) and I can definitely imagine Paper Love making it on there for a least a week. Maybe the production on it isn't as EDM-y as a lot of Top 40 stuff today, but I bet the general public is going to love her vocals. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a really good remix of it

I've been listening to a lot of Top 40 lately (my friend drives me around and it's all he listens to lol) and I can definitely imagine Paper Love making it on there for a least a week. Maybe the production on it isn't as EDM-y as a lot of Top 40 stuff today, but I bet the general public is going to love her vocals. I wouldn't be surprised if she got a really good remix of it

I agree with the vocals, and I'd love to see a remix of paper love. I just feel like it'll be really hard to get her to be more visible to the public

smile.gif