National Anthem

ALLIE X

I was just looking through a copy of Nylon I got in 2015 (Marina was the cover) and she was in there, Nylon described her sound as "a glittery, kaleidoscopic electro-pop daydream Lana Del Rey might have while staring at a Wednesday Addams GIF".

that made me chuckle

Leak it, NOW.

Ok whatever it is, i need it.

Is it emergency\you\dark magic\whatevertf these are called? Love it omg  :creep:  :creep:

--

My fav version of Oh Chad came on the UNRELEASED disc, it sound different from the mixes from the last page (??). Is it a remake or what? LOL

https://clyp.it/

muk3egbtI love how some songs are way more "simple" but it's just so good. I Will Love You More\Oh Chad & few others...  :flutter:  :flutter:

Pls send me a DL link of the O Chad demo you linked

COLLXTION II is amazing. 

also, tysm @ 320kbps, I fixed the audios to a normal level, so if anyone wants the HQ vinyl rips, hmu or @ 320kbps

yeah i jus used mp3gain lmao

9ISvyf0.gif

UNPOPULAR OPINION :     I cant see how people want RF to leak more than MB    :oprah3: :oprah3:

the Remember Forever snippet is boring as hell yet we have two amazing snippets of Misbelieving that leave me edge-less every time.    

:oprah3: :oprah3: :oprah3:

UNPOPULAR OPINION :     I cant see how people want RF to leak more than MB    :oprah3: :oprah3:

the Remember Forever snippet is boring as hell yet we have two amazing snippets of Misbelieving that leave me edge-less every time.    

True, but Remember Forever has everybody bopping even more than Misbelieving. I'd like for them both to leak, but they probably never will since they're 24/7's "favourites"

True, but Remember Forever has everybody bopping even more than Misbelieving. I'd like for them both to leak, but they probably never will since they're 24/7's "favourites"

no it doesn't..lol 

tumblr_inline_onherythf11qfb043_500.gif

MISBELIEVING IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ALLIE X SONG 

tumblr_inline_opau3cijfB1sa3i2a_250.gif

Is there anybody on here who already has their vinyl? Cause I'd love to see photos of the back cover, the lyric sheet etc. haha.  :creep:

I think Allie Herself showed this before the first date of the tour... no?  :creep:

Anyway Allie X Brasil posted pictures, I'll see if I find it