National Anthem

ALLIE X

Affliction is one of her best & Not So Bad is a cheap Downtown dont @ me !

CollXtion III being scrapped as a concept imo was a horrible decision and defeated the entire purpose of her X thing as a whole

who says it's been scrapped tho  :hooker:  who says Super Sunset isn't just a side project  :hooker:

A.) Not So Bad is a cheap Downtown dont @ me !

B.) CollXtion III being scrapped as a concept imo was a horrible decision and defeated the entire purpose of her X thing as a whole

A.) You need mental help

B.) Allie literally said CLXIII wasn't scrapped and that this is just a side project. Stop throwing a fit and enjoy the music

Affliction is one of her best & Not So Bad is a cheap Downtown dont @ me !

CollXtion III being scrapped as a concept imo was a horrible decision and defeated the entire purpose of her X thing as a whole

photo-25199.jpg?_r=1518726085

lABVyGE.png

Super Sunset def feels a bit "Unsolved" realness but this time without all the fuckery around it. I think she def. will be back to CLX thing later, probably as a full lenght album like CLX II.

At same time it's a bit odd the way she really teased about "CLX III" since last year and suddenly new project popped up. I'd say Super Sunset was meant to be the thing before she realized it could be better on it's own, as a brand new thing.

And I like it.

Super Sunset def feels a bit "Unsolved" realness but this time without all the fuckery around it. I think she def. will be back to CLX thing later, probably as a full lenght album like CLX II.

At same time it's a bit odd the way she really teased about "CLX III" since last year and suddenly new project popped up. I'd say Super Sunset was meant to be the thing before she realized it could be better on it's own, as a brand new thing.

And I like it.

I agree, with how random it was, it's likely that she was working on CLX III, came up with the Super Sunset concept, and some songs in SS were meant for the original CLX III concept.

9ISvyf0.gif