National Anthem

ALLIE X

you better record it or never log on again tbh

Don't forget to record the audio of new songs, or at least tell us the titles.  :hooker:

Ill record it  :P and tell everything i know. I might have a good audio recorder laying around

Im not like some of those stans who don't spread public info because they want to seem Xclusive :hooker:

Demos_copy.png

Ill record it  :P and tell everything i know. I might have a good audio recorder laying around

Im not like some of those stans who don't spread public info because they want to seem Xclusive :hooker:

<3 <3 <3 <3 we love you

lABVyGE.png

Thanks! I wonder if they're song titles we already know of.

PUjqN3f.jpg

Dear X's:

The release of COLLXTION I worldwide has been tremendous. I spent the better part of 2 years writing and producing – and now I'm promoting and performing these songs. 

In short, I am FEELING FXCKING X

I wanted to let you know that I have some more X WEAR available to you.

A cute new piece inspired by BITCH:

KqLn7rh.png

A few freshly printed copies of THE STORY OF X: CHAPTER ONE, signed by yours truly:

y641cG0.jpg

And last but certainly not least, get ready to DO XMAS with me in Los Angeles this Wednesday at the Troubadour. I’ll be premiering a new song that I mentioned once before.  Do you know which one I’m talking about?

A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A

pSbxw8W.gif

XXXX

ALLIE X

PS: The XMAS surprise is still in the works. Be good, boys, girls, and X's...

r9HdAbF.png

She did say she was singing new songs on twitter a few days ago, so Alexandra is just one of a few more new songs to be performed. I guess that also confirms it for CX2?

She said a few months ago that it was on CX2.

lABVyGE.png