National Anthem

ALLIE X

what is it about Allie that attracts the pettiness? :facepalm:

Two words. 

Unreleased Material.

Which is extremely sad considering Allie works super hard on her new stuff, in my opinion it's better than anything from past eras (allie hughes) but of course people get their hands on unreleased stuff and it becomes a game of who has the most. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

Two words. 

Unreleased Material.

Which is extremely sad considering Allie works super hard on her new stuff, in my opinion it's better than anything from past eras (allie hughes) but of course people get their hands on unreleased stuff and it becomes a game of who has the most. 

I hate to get involved in this because it is very petty but you just described yourself. You're always teasing lyrics and unreleased photos from photo shoots, a lot of people notice this and then you want to act like you're so innocent here. You most definitely use unreleased material as a source of power, you teased a really old song in this thread earlier as if you had the right to do so. Don't be a hypocrite. Learn from the past and try to become a better person.

qYUEsHa.png

I hate to get involved in this because it is very petty but you just described yourself. You're always teasing lyrics and unreleased photos from photo shoots, a lot of people notice this and then you want to act like you're so innocent here. You most definitely use unreleased material as a source of power, you teased a really old song in this thread earlier as if you had the right to do so. Don't be a hypocrite. Learn from the past and try to become a better person.

I didn't mean it towards anybody in particular nor was I pointing the finger at anybody. I am just saying. Allie is an incredibly talented artist who has evolved so much throughout the years; there is such a huge crave to hear more and more of her. I'm sure lots of Allie fans would agree that she is just so good but so mysterious, just like she said in that interview, people want more and more from her because she's just that interesting. I'm sure you could agree that she is just so multitalented that everyone wants EVERYTHING possible. I mean, she went from kindergarten teacher, cute indie pop, to heavy pop/electronica, indie country, etc. to this introverted and somewhat creepy but beautiful artist. She is truly a wonder and that's why she is never enough; because she is that freaking good. 

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg

On a side note, has anybody figured out who sings with allie in "Break my heart"? It sounds like an extremely familiar male voice (maybe somebody from the radio?) 

I had thought it was Troye, but it was the other songwriter's vocals

BzhmW.png

except her manager hates you and would not give you info. fuck outta here with your attention seeking

please take your pathetic teasing and fake tea elsewhere. i really couldn't give a flying fuck if you tease outtakes, it's just more evidence against you when the time comes for ms. hughes to sue your family and take everything you have

tumblr_o78s45f0yf1uk8y5po1_250.gif

first time i've been disappointed with her.. why say "stay up with me tonight" if..... nothing is happening on that night or the one after that or the one after that :rip:

RVhKIwP.gif

first time i've been disappointed with her.. why say "stay up with me tonight" if..... nothing is happening on that night or the one after that or the one after that :rip:

saaameeeeee. i just want answers, allieee :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

Remember what she promised is a lot for her to prepare to release to the public. It's a lot and it's so worth it, but we need to have patience.

qYUEsHa.png

i wasn't actually :rip:

iirc her performance was only going to be livestreamed once and then they only clipped out Bitch to replay for the rest of the 48H thing. People saved it though

BzhmW.png

If SOCAN's database was as user friendly as BMI and ASCAP I could tell you 

I have SOCAN, ASCAP, and BMI logins. What are you looking for? I could easily find it.

i wasn't actually :rip:

We listened to Allie breathe for 3 hours straight on the livestream before Phi decided to say that it wasn't going to be livestreamed.

qYUEsHa.png

I have SOCAN, ASCAP, and BMI logins. What are you looking for? I could easily find it.

We listened to Allie breathe for 3 hours straight on the livestream before Phi decided to say that it wasn't going to be livestreamed.

I just need to find out who the other male vocalist is on Break My Heart, since she's registered to SOCAN all her material should pop up...but it always asks for a song title with the artist's name instead of just the artist

BzhmW.png

the fucking folding paper too

<p>nB5x8wk.jpg