lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I will need some time to adjust to this new sound, but it sounds so unique and etheral. I love it

However I imagine it to be difficult to sing along during a concert . It's way more complicated structured than the BtD /Paradise song.

And I adore this surf noir hawaiian  metal glam. Finally I have more than a mere idea what she could have meant with that.  It's the perfect description for the songs vibes in my opinion.

I feel really happy for her and for us.

Great Job Lana! :smokes2:

The initial verses are quite simple for people to sing along and then Lana will take them through the bridge to the chorus where everyone will sing again.

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

So for my sake, in the Northside – like to throw an auto tuner in front of her, if it can save the concert. So I promise to return to maintain Lana Del Rey-illusion throughout the concert.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

what the fuck...

i am nothing and should be everything

This made me so mad: http://www.aproposmagazine.dk/detnye/lana-del-reys-nye-single-er-et-bevis-pa-man-godt-kan-ga-tilbage-til-en-fuser/

In english:

MUSIC LANA DEL REY NEW SINGLE is a proof that IT is POSSIBLE to GO BACK to a flop Words: Sidsel Duch Langpap Written: 15. april 2014 if you are among those who haven't lost everything for Lana Del Rey. Or among those who are not too proud to forgive a burn, so you may want to forgive Lana Del Rey, when you've listened to her latest gambit, the promising single precursor West Coast. The number is produced by the Black Keys ' Dan Auerbach and is to be found on her upcoming album Ultraviolence, which is due out later this year.

Lana Del Rey destroyed: for me the illusion of himself with his breakthrough album Born To Die, where wild highlights like Born To Die, Video Games and Blue Jeans was far from matched in level on the rest of the plate. The story was not better after her scandalous appearance on Saturday Night Live where she really proved a lack of talent, or at least lack of vocals. It was a mildly tåkrummende experience that destroyed entire Lana Del Rey-experience. For Lana Del Rey is an experience and a story that works best if one believes in it.

That being said, so is West Coast a great surfer slash western ballad, there is a David Lynch soundtrack. The single works especially well with its elegant and riveting pace and many mesmerizing loops, that makes you a little amazing daze, which underpins the whole of that so-called fine ' Hollywood sadcore-style '.

Vocals are thankfully screwed so far down in the mix, that you may be able to make one hope that she can actually sing the West Coast for the summer's Northside Festival. So for my sake, in the Northside – like to throw an auto tuner in front of her, if it can save the concert. So I promise to return to maintain Lana Del Rey-illusion throughout the concert.

Lol i used google translate so you need a little fantasy to understand it.

Lorte-journalistik! Dem burde skamme sig! queenflopga.gif

Has this been sent to radio stations yet?

They really should add it, it could actually do well....

OMG thank you for using my edit as profil picture! That's really a honor!! Just made my day!! :) :) :) :)

You know at first I wasn't sure because lyrically it's nothing special, but the sound... I actually adore this song now. It's sexy as fuck and puts me in a trance.

I actually do think the lyrics are very good! At least better than many of the lyrics on Born To Die and Paradise....

I AM MY ONLY GOD

OMG thank you for using my edit as profil picture! That's really a honor!! Just made my day!! :) :) :) :)

Thank YOU for making it! :gclap:

I was surprised, because I saw this pic going around after I posted the original in the Ultraviolence thread saying: I want the album cover to be something like this...and then some time later I found this awesome edit so I was really happy about it :heart:

Thank YOU for making it! :gclap:

I was surprised, because I saw this pic going around after I posted the original in the Ultraviolence thread saying: I want the album cover to be something like this...and then some time later I found this awesome edit so I was really happy about it :heart:

Ohhhhhhhh. I actually think that I made it because you posted the picture :)

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Heard it right after it came out.

Of course the original is better, but I actually don't mind this.

Nice to listen to sometimes. The voice of the rappers blends nicely with Lana's, in my opinion.

Ohhhhhhhh. I actually think that I made it because you posted the picture :)

That is like, so cool :godlaugh:

Then it's only right that I'm using it :)

I really do love it :heart: