Jazzmin

Nicole Dollanganger

Can someone please PM me a masterpost of Nicole's work? I'm slowly getting into her work-- I found her in about 2013 through last.fm (I think I heard Dog Teeth and Observatory Mansions) but I HATED her work at the time-- it was too dark/creepy for me then, and I couldn't really stomach it. Now, however, I'm really enjoying what I've heard (a few tracks off NBL, really-- Poacher's Pride, You're So Cool, and In the Land are ones I'm very familiar with), and I want to get into her music!

Thanks, y'all :kiss:

I'm also a huge fan of the Flowers in the Attic books, so I love the ties to that series and the VC Andrews-ish quality to her work <3

can someone please dm that too?  :kiss2:

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

My friend who is very close to Nicole has confirmed that Nicole took Cute Aggression off of her bandcamp because people thought she was supporting domestic violence in the song, but that's not even what the song is about 

She must have been very upset that people did not understand her work. I mean, He hit me (and it felt like a kiss) lyrics are way more intense and no one cared about

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I've been super obsessed with this song 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Rzi-lQc2k

I wish it had an actual title

Obsessed w/ Embarrassing Love Songs. Haven't really gotten into anything else yet. Smitten W/you, Ugly, My Pug, and True Love Cafe are AMAZING.

Girl, her worst (but still good) album? It only goes up from here!

Does anybody have any information on Empty Homes EP? I'm really curious about the release since hearing about it and sad i may never hear it :(

this is all we currently know. it's the only release of nicole's that appears to have truly disappeared from the internet.

i talked to a person who at one point believed they owned it. from what i remember of the convo, she said they were demos (idr if she meant OM demos or not tho). then i talked to another person who heard LARP, but didn't save the file.

that's as far as i've gotten

utwU6cX.gif

this is all we currently know. it's the only release of nicole's that appears to have truly disappeared from the internet.

i talked to a person who at one point believed they owned it. from what i remember of the convo, she said they were demos (idr if she meant OM demos or not tho). then i talked to another person who heard LARP, but didn't save the file.

that's as far as i've gotten

thankyou so much for the info sis!

Has anyone tried contacting that person who originally posted Dahmer and the Limbs? I know it's a stupid question and I'm sorry for bumping a dead thread, but I know we'd all love to hear Empty Homes and I'm grasping to figure out any possible way

Has anyone tried contacting that person who originally posted Dahmer and the Limbs? I know it's a stupid question and I'm sorry for bumping a dead thread, but I know we'd all love to hear Empty Homes and I'm grasping to figure out any possible way

that song was originally posted on tumblr - before it was on the EH/unreleased EPs - so unfortunately it might not be much help

utwU6cX.gif

And what do y'all really think she would do, upload an old EP because we asked? Someone's definitely already done that, and this is the girl who deletes almost every EP she puts out