For someone who's a completist with other artists I find it odd you wouldn't keep acoustic studio demos

You're right haha. I had some for a while but I still have barely listened to the unreleased I have lol so I think later I'll add the demos in. I just want to feel super familiar with the official stuff before digging into the deepest of deep cuts.

H0bDaqU.gif

You're right haha. I had some for a while but I still have barely listened to the unreleased I have lol so I think later I'll add the demos in. I just want to feel super familiar with the official stuff before digging into the deepest of deep cuts.

I'm the exact opposite. I download whole discographies after having heard 2 songs from the artist..  :toofunny:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I'm the exact opposite. I download whole discographies after having heard 2 songs from the artist..  :toofunny:

I am often like you haha but I'm trying a different approach this time. I feel like sometimes when I have so much new at once I almost don't accomplish anything or make any progress with songs, if that makes sense...?

H0bDaqU.gif

I am often like you haha but I'm trying a different approach this time. I feel like sometimes when I have so much new at once I almost don't accomplish anything or make any progress with songs, if that makes sense...?

I either don't listen to everything they have for several months or like 3 hours  :deadbanana: So yes I totally relate to you

Now I'm worried about the quality of Science And Regret. Would buying it from Amazon be the best?

Amazon probably has 320 kbps mp3 but idk if they have any higher (like m4a ect)  :ohno:

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

He deleted his tumblr sometime between Christmas and New Years and I never asked him :(

I actually wanna buy it but the cheapest I seen is $199.

it was on controlgroup (one of the original sources) for $6 up until a few days ago, but it's sold out now :(

I also just found this http://s0ftpedia.net/files/kill%20the%20light%20kitten&id=my ? which is apparently a zip of the vinyl but idk how to download it 

it was on controlgroup (one of the original sources) for $6 up until a few days ago, but it's sold out now :(

I also just found this http://s0ftpedia.net/files/kill%20the%20light%20kitten&id=my ? which is apparently a zip of the vinyl but idk how to download it

The vinyl is just Kill the Light and Kitten With a Whip, don't we already have those anyway?

BzhmW.png

omg i love kitten :flutter: i remember when i heard of them back in 2013 i couldnt find any of their music online except like on youtube so i literally bought the cut it out ep and like a stranger ep. and i never buy music on itunes. 

would someone be so kind as to PM me a download link for MXTP? I've been looking for it for months but I still haven't found a working link /:

did u find any dl links? i have the first three songs if u want lmao. feel kinda dumb for never downloading the mixtape now but i rly wasnt feeling it when it came out  :toofunny:

would someone be so kind as to PM me a download link for MXTP? I've been looking for it for months but I still haven't found a working link /:

I sent it to you!

omg i love kitten :flutter: i remember when i heard of them back in 2013 i couldnt find any of their music online except like on youtube so i literally bought the cut it out ep and like a stranger ep. and i never buy music on itunes. 

did u find any dl links? i have the first three songs if u want lmao. feel kinda dumb for never downloading the mixtape now but i rly wasnt feeling it when it came out  :toofunny:

Do you want it you too?

UM7JOQb.gif