Why is everyone SO annoying ugh

there is NOTHING I hate more than scrolling through a thread of "someone send meeeee!!!!1!!!!1!" when right above was a post saying "PM me for a link"

PM THE PERSON YOURSELF AND STOP CLOGGING THE THREAD WHY IS THIS SO HARD JESUS

anyway ---------

the EP grows on me more and more each listen, but still only "Fall on Me" and "Church" have made a big impact.

H0bDaqU.gif

Rapture, Church, and Heaven are amazing. Like amazinggggggggggggggggggggg.

In a way these sound like the ballady outtakes from Kitten, like Tear Us Apart and Submarine. I like their bops but Chloe is also really good at giving anthems so I'll follow this direction 4sure

Sorry guys but the person who sent it to me told me I wasn't supposed to be sharing it (after I had already shared it with several of you). If you messaged me after that I didn't send it to you because of that. I made a few exceptions for people who have sent me stuff or helped me out on here before but I'm not supposed to be passing it around per the person who actually bought the CD's wishes

They were soooo amazing last night. Killed every song omg. They did the new EP (new songs are even better live, esp. Rapture) minus Heaven (ughhhh my favorite from hosib)

They opened with Fall On Me and that was literally perfect. G#, Chinatown, Why I Wait, CATHEDRAL w/ sax player, Doubt and an acoustic version of Kill The Light were so flawless.

I'm just gonna say it now

I don't think we're gonna get a vinyl pressing of Heaven or Somewhere In Between

Maybe later this year....? (This is just wishful thinking) It wouldn't be right to have every other EP pressed except this one.

They were soooo amazing last night. Killed every song omg. They did the new EP (new songs are even better live, esp. Rapture) minus Heaven (ughhhh my favorite from hosib)

They opened with Fall On Me and that was literally perfect. G#, Chinatown, Why I Wait, CATHEDRAL w/ sax player, Doubt and an acoustic version of Kill The Light were so flawless.

Maybe later this year....? (This is just wishful thinking) It wouldn't be right to have every other EP pressed except this one.

WHAT!?!?!?! This slayage