Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

My friend just sent me it and I was just about to post the same thing. It does look fake though, doesn't it? And the photo is shockingly low definition. Album covers are suppose to be way clearer than that. And where's the "LANA DEL REY" at the top? I would be disappointed if this is the real cover.

Where did you find this?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

My friend just sent me it and I was just about to post the same thing. It does look fake though, doesn't it? And the photo is shockingly low definition. Album covers are suppose to be way clearer than that. And where's the "LANA DEL REY" at the top? I would be disappointed if this is the real cover.

Where did you find this?

It just suddenly appeared today and It's being posted everywhere... Tumblr, Twitter... all kinds of sources such as LanaDReyOnline.

I guess we now play the waiting game  :teehee:

I remember some of you doubting the track list too... :bye2:

The tracklist to me is interesting.

Fine, I'll state the positives.

I believe its black and white filter makes it classy and gives it a mood to it. One that the tracklist kinda suits.

I like the naturalism of the photoshoot. It doesn't look like Lana's in front of a camera standing in a perfect pose trying to look perfect. She's just stepping out of her car. Sure, she's posing, but it looks natural. And she just happens to do that perfectly.

But I don't really like her clothing. It looks like she just came back from the West Coast video shooting and they're all rushing Ultraviolence. 

However, I do like how it adds to the natural effect. Ultraviolence seems to have a natural feel to it. Does anyone understand me or feel the same?

I would not mind it if this was the cover, however I do want to see what it would look like with her name at the top. (My prediction about continuing the BTD style would be true then lol). The white font with the black and white picture is nice, and the photo does look very Chuck-like. I think that is this was on shelves it would stand out just like the BTD covers did.

EDIT: Where on earth will the 'Parental Advisory' sticker go though? The text doesn't leave any room at the bottom.

2dt29zc.jpg

I would not mind it if this was the cover, however I do want to see what it would look like with her name at the top. (My prediction about continuing the BTD style would be true then lol). The white font with the black and white picture is nice, and the photo does look very Chuck-like. I think that is this was on shelves it would stand out just like the BTD covers did.

Yes, I actually agree with that. That is very true. 

EDIT: Where on earth will the 'Parental Advisory' sticker go though? The text doesn't leave any room at the bottom.

"Ultraviolence" is too long so they will use it as an excuse to leave it out so younger audiences can listen to it :lel:

:omfg2: :omfg2: :omfg2: But imagine if they did that.

Just an unlikely thought here, what if Ultraviolence (the song) was to be a promo single and this was the single cover?

that makes a lot of sense tho

the hype for UV is definitely building up, so they're probably starting preparations to release it as a promo single, and somehow it leaked

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

Just an unlikely thought here, what if Ultraviolence (the song) was to be a promo single and this was the single cover?

And everything we've discovered about "the album" (except the tracklist) was the promo single... :suicide:

She's a photographer who's taken a lot of photos of Lana, also known for designing the Tropico poster  :teehee:

Try to spot the grammatical error :creep: music-lana-del-rey-tropico-poster.jpg

Naomi Shon, her usual photographer. The girl who's wih Chuck qnd Lana in that recent pic Chuck posted. I'm on mobile so can't rlly show u

Thanks guys. Apologies for my lack of knowledge.

And

Well at least Naomi didn't misspell Ultraviolence :creep:

Who has been misspelling Ultraviolence?

The cover is amazing, honestly!!

Love it soooo much!!

slayed.gif

I bet everyone perception will change after we hear the music it contains just like BTD cover.

I remember a lot of people were saying that BTD cover is "basic" and it looks like a "1950s housewife."