Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

I will hahaha

honey wtf?

Paradise is pure gold!

Just imagine how ugly will be digipack if they release it like that.

Just saying the truth! I still love the Paradise cover, the gold-plated text is iconic :legend:

Oh I like it, I didn't expect it to be black and white (what if the whole era ends up being black and white? :ohno: ) and it's not "shocking" at all, just her getting out of the car, safe play I guess.

2wn4whw.png

I really think its interesting..... the idea of Ultraviolence and black and white.

I wouldn't mind if the whole era was black and white with splashes of red every once in a while (cigarette, flames, etc)

I really love her natural and simple look on this cover. I think it also represents her new lifestyle without all that Hollywood glamour. she's just getting out of her car instead of being driven around in a expensive convertible like in the West Coast Video (check out my WC video interpretation). Good to see that she also kept the font.

The only thing I'd like to change is her outfit. that white T-shirt that she also wore in WC video is kinda ugly and her bra is as well.  :toofunny:

Seeing all her covers in one row made me realize how beautiful the one for UV actually is. The ones she did for BTD and Paradise look absolutely amazing but I've never really liked her mean face (that doesn't look like her at all as well) 

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

I honestly hope it's a single cover for the song Ultraviolence. Not because I don't want it as an album cover (cause I love it) but so I can convince myself there will be one more single before the release lmao

ok if i could change it i would

add LANA DEL REY at the top

^^ that, or a different font for ultraviolence

have her wearing a dress, or something not so casual

maybe in color, but i'd have to see the full color pic first

it's still cool i guess it just looks fanmade and very casual. i hope it will match the music

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

i wish she was wearing the leather jacket, i thought for sure that would be apart of the cover and i think it represent the era well

omg i can already envision, digipak or gatefold LP with the centre image of her in the car, hands on the wheel  :defeated:

but of course there is a 90% chance there will be no photos in the booklet, lol  :creep:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I really think its interesting..... the idea of Ultraviolence and black and white.

I wouldn't mind if the whole era was black and white with splashes of red every once in a while (cigarette, flames, etc)

That would be very Sin City of her, I would love that!

1265wyw.png

omg i can already envision, digipak or gatefold LP with the centre image of her in the car, hands on the wheel  :defeated:

but of course there is a 90% chance there will be no photos in the booklet, lol  :creep:

the vinyl will have 2 records so we can hope

I just wish the photo was a professional one. Sharp and with better lightning. Imagine that photo as a vinyl cover or a big poster.

Something tells me this isn't the album cover though.