Dum Dum

'Ultraviolence' Album Cover Confirmed

This is slaying me so much that I just cannot take it. I love it. It is raw, it is natural as someone stated earlier, it screams this era --- the music we have already received from this era. It speaks to that. I love it so much. My goodness. Work, Lana. You know just what feeds some of your fans.

**Drops**@ the vacant look in her eyes. Sickening! Heroin-addicted casual fish. Work it, Lana, sis.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and that was me by the way 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I like it, it's just not what I expected. It'll grow on me. 

Tho, why is everything so MESSY tho?

Who is leaking all this stuff in advance?

Where are her team and mangers? (Wtf is ben doing?)

I think her team has underestimated the amount of hype and fan-thirst there is  :dmd:

We are ruthless and we will get what we want  :nono:

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that "LANA DEL REY" is missing. 

If a non-fan walks up to it and sees it and likes it, they'll think "Hmm, this looks interesting. But who is this chick? Is she "Ultraviolence" or is that the name of the album" and then they'll put it down because they don't understand it.

If a non-fan walks up to it and sees it and likes it, they'll think "Hmm, this looks interesting. But who is this chick? Is she "Ultraviolence" or is that the name of the album" and then they'll put it down because they don't understand it.

A lot of artists choose to not place their names on their album covers because it is distracting.

Surely any sane person can simple flip the album and read the credits on the back, let alone the side of the physical album. 

If a non-fan walks up to it and sees it and likes it, they'll think "Hmm, this looks interesting. But who is this chick? Is she "Ultraviolence" or is that the name of the album" and then they'll put it down because they don't understand it.

Not really tho I think the reaction they are looking for is that if a person sees the cover/hears the music says wow rhis is great and I wanna know more *looks ultraviolence up* * finds Lana* *begins stanning*

A lot of artists choose to not place their names on their album covers because it is distracting.

Surely any sane person can simple flip the album and read the credits on the back, let alone the side of the physical album. 

What if they can't see small writing though? And it'll be on the side? 

Well the one thing I like about it being like that is that it is unique. I honestly have not seen an album cover before without an artist's name.

Well the one thing I like about it being like that is that it is unique. I honestly have not seen an album cover before without an artist's name.

I can't think of any contemporary examples but Bjork has consistently never placed her name on an album cover apart from her Greatest Hits.

It's such a beautiful cover, I think it excels all of her previous ones AHHHHH SO EXCITED

If a non-fan walks up to it and sees it and likes it, they'll think "Hmm, this looks interesting. But who is this chick? Is she "Ultraviolence" or is that the name of the album" and then they'll put it down because they don't understand it.

I really really really doubt that anyone would think that. They would turn it round to see the songs on the back or at least Google ultraviolence. It's very unlikely that you'd just put an album down just because the artist's name isn't on it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

it looks like someone who desperately wants their cover up on coverlandia.net. "omg let me make this pic black and white with a filter and lets use her font too" it looks so bland and boring

lABVyGE.png