Sign in to follow this  
Linethic

Lana interviewed on Kiss 95.7

Why is he fucking yelling at her? 

How do you describe her talking voice? Right now I feel like its sweet with a small trace of phlegm and an aftertaste of grit. I wonder how fast she's thinking during this interview. 

It's pretty weird that she had to go.

They usually arrange radio interviews, so why did they have it when she had no time to talk more?

Odd....:wtf:

I could listen to her sweet voice all day long  :flutter:

but this interview  :facepalm:  only one question about West Coast, nothing about Ultraviolence. the reporter pretends to be a fan, so why does he ask a question about Diet Mountain Dew which is almost 3 years old and why does he even mention Great Gatsby ??

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

It's a little creepy listening to her sing about her "old man" in off to the races while thinking that her dad is still around and probably listens to the album all the time. And how do you think he felt when he saw the ride video?

:wat:

One of the Lana-related questions I frequently ask myself ... 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

One final question before I let you go Lana Del Rey: You've got a song called "Diet Mountain Dew". Where does that title even come from?

Uh, me and my dad. That's our favorite drink and I had a boyfriend, uhm, actually from Connecticut and that was--that was his favorite drink too. So, it was a little ode to caffeine, green caffeine. [laughs]

I thought Rob's favorite drink was Redbull. :uh:

I know I said that was the last question and now we're off the air I gotta ask you one more question really quick! For the guys, do you prefer clean shaving or do you like a guy who'd rock a good beard?

I have to go, generally, with a bearded guy. [laughs] Yeah.

Hmm, guess I should wait to shave it off until after her Detroit show.

(P.S. @@SitarHero we need a beard-stroking emoticon. I always look at that Assad emote and think, "Gee, Bashar looks so thoughtful", but then I'm like, "Wait, no! It's fucking Assad!" 

:assad:

I wish that idiot had the sense to ask about UV. Who the fuck cares about the origins to the title of Diet Mountain Dew?

:holla:  :dmd: 

nah,its arthur lynn ~ i know this isn't fact but i consider it so~ 

anyway he made a blog titled 'diet mt dew'

Link?

Screenshot here. Link to blog post here (scroll all the way to the bottom).

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.