Mind Melt

Cover Edits by Lust for Life - Lust for Life

OMG you are so good at cutting her to put text behind, I suck at that, great work, love them all.  :kiss2:

Thank you! It takes a lot of practice, and I'm still not amazing at it. The more you try, the easier it gets! Trust me, if you were to see some of my first covers.. :toofunny:

I love the 'Covers' one - that's my favourite shot of her not playing the guitar  :giggle:

Thank you lol. I know I always thought she could play the guitar! Ever since we got the Jimmy Gnecco instrumental I've doubted that she's ever played in one of her songs smh

Thank you! It takes a lot of practice, and I'm still not amazing at it. The more you try, the easier it gets! Trust me, if you were to see some of my first covers.. :toofunny:

I hope I get better because I really really suck  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

I've been making a lot lately idk so here's more!

Born To Live

uiiqa4E.jpg

Ultraviolence A/D

zg83kAG.jpg

Heavily inspired by Trash Magic's UV cover

I love themmmm :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Thank you lol. I know I always thought she could play the guitar! Ever since we got the Jimmy Gnecco instrumental I've doubted that she's ever played in one of her songs smh

Listening back to her early recordings, I'm pretty sure that she plays in 'Find My Own Way' - the stumble in the guitar and singing sound like they're happening to the same person. That's a very basic guitar line as well.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png