CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

That's american target though, which is different from our aussie target  :toofunny: - i doubt we'll get something special at our target ( :icant: ), JB is our best bet for a store that would offer exclusives (which they are with the postcard set) 

:crying5: :crying5: :crying2: :crying2: 

But thank you for letting me know!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

It really seems impossible to get that fucking box set or any deluxe edition featuring Flipside when you live in Austria (and don't want to pay shipping fees that are almost as high as the price of the box)! Nobody wants to take my money...

Best troll so far (from Saturn): "Oh yes facebook says that the boxset is available for Austria too but we don't ship it to Austria." - Thanks. Fuck u.

:scream:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

It really seems impossible to get that fucking box set or any deluxe edition featuring Flipside when you live in Austria (and don't want to pay shipping fees that are almost as high as the price of the box)! Nobody wants to take my money...

Best troll so far (from Saturn): "Oh yes facebook says that the boxset is available for Austria too but we don't ship it to Austria." - Thanks. Fuck u.

:scream:

:notamused: :notamused: :horror: :oprah:

:notamused: :notamused: :horror: :oprah:

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate illustration of my feelings...or it was.

Because I just ordered it from another online shop called hhv. Haven't heard about it before but it seems legit (except the fact that they misspelled her name). With shipping fees and everything it costs 74€ for me now, a bit more than I actually wanted to spend on it but whatever. Now I just hope that it'll arrive in time! :excited:

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Yeah, that's a pretty accurate illustration of my feelings...or it was.

Because I just ordered it from another online shop called hhv. Haven't heard about it before but it seems legit (except the fact that they misspelled her name). With shipping fees and everything it costs 74€ for me now, a bit more than I actually wanted to spend on it but whatever. Now I just hope that it'll arrive in time! :excited:

I hope it's legit. They shouldn't have spelt her name wrong. 

At least you can actually get it. Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Ohh...! I bought the box set from the French amazon (only like $63.44 after shipping). So, the vinyl will have the 11 tracks, and then there will be separate codes for digital downloads? God that's kinda lame lol I really want them all on vinyl!!

I know that the BTD:PE vinyl boxset apparently included the three bonus tracks (Without You/Lolita/Lucky Ones), but when I bought it, I didn't receive the record with these songs on it. Which was laaaayme.  :suicide:

i ordered mine from french amazon and mine was $78 or something like that how did you get that price???

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

Pre-ordered the box set from French amazon, so much cheaper! :legend:

i ordered mine from french amazon and mine was $78 or something like that how did you get that price???

I got it for like $59  :popcorn:

I don't think they will... They didn't release the Deluxe version of BTD here in South America, so I think they won't release this one either

Anyway, I'm ordering it from Amazon, you should do the same

The pre-sale began today and it'll be Deluxe here in Brazil. Do you have any info about Argentina yet?

Kind of annoyed but I wanted to post here about box sets (again!).

French Amazon has the box set for €45.99 and they do not list the bonus tracks at all.

Italian Amazon has the box set for €49.90 and they list all the bonus tracks (total 14).

UK and Spain do not have the box set listed.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

The pre-sale began today and it'll be Deluxe here in Brazil. Do you have any info about Argentina yet?

I don't know yet...  Actually, I'm not sure about where to check about the pre-sale, I don't even know if there's a pre-sale here, I'm kinda new to these things so I'm a bit lost about pre-sales and stuff

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Posted a list of the actual available versions I could find of Ultraviolence - Feedback is welcome !

Bo_KGY_IIAEhvO1.jpg:large

- Japanese itunes Deluxe Edition will be added with a new update.

Piece of merchandise with the french box set????

Um missing Japan / Korea / Taiwan OBI editions if you're getting those as well

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

I JUST GOT HOME FROM MIRANDA. I WENT TO JB HI-FI AND BOUGHT A GIFT CARD. :scream: :beyonce: :scream:

It's just the American Target that has Flipside, right? Because that is why I bought the gift card from JB Hi-Fi. And we went to Target and you can't pre-order CDs.

I'm loading the site... :excited:

I'm searching Ultraviolence... :excited: :excited:

Oh, wait. :derpna2: It says delivery. How do you choose to pick it up in-store?