CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

I JUST GOT HOME FROM MIRANDA. I WENT TO JB HI-FI AND BOUGHT A GIFT CARD. :scream: :beyonce: :scream:

It's just the American Target that has Flipside, right? Because that is why I bought the gift card from JB Hi-Fi. And we went to Target and you can't pre-order CDs.

I'm loading the site... :excited:

I'm searching Ultraviolence... :excited: :excited:

Oh, wait. :derpna2: It says delivery. How do you choose to pick it up in-store?

You can't pick up pre-orders in-store. Already asked.

Piece of merchandise with the french box set????

Um missing Japan / Korea / Taiwan OBI editions if you're getting those as well

I listed versions I could find on the net atm. If I'll find other editions from Korea, Taiwan or Russia I will add them.

'Piece of merchandise with the french box set????'

You can find it in the description for the Box here:

http://www.amazon.fr/Ultraviolence-Coffret-Deluxe-Livret-photos/dp/B00K5T1LZ4/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1401608358&sr=1-1&keywords=lana+del+rey+ultraviolence

http://musique.fnac.com/a7254636/Lana-Del-Rey-Ultraviolence-Coffret-Super-Deluxe-2-CD-2-LP-Livret-et-photos-CD-album

I have no further info about.

My mum gave me her credit card (because the ninety-nice cents for shipping was not on the card - I only had the twenty-two dollars for the CD itself) so I could pay the remaining money and I have now finally pre-freaking-ordered it!!!!!!! :crying: :crying: I'm so excited!! :excited: But it's addressed to my mum's post office box... we'll have to go there to get it and sometimes my mum doesn't feel like taking me (I had ordered Lolita glasses from eBay once before) there. :pft:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Japan OBI Edition

CdJapan: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/UICS-1280

HMV Japan: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_Lana-Del-Rey_000000000464632/item_Ultraviolence_5754648

Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan still hasn't provide any preorder infos

Same goes to Malaysia and Singapore (SEA Edition)

Side note:

Ultraviolence is also available at grooves-inc.de, http://www.grooves-inc.de/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=lana+del+rey+ultraviolence

^ I'm guessing 2 of them are Germany exclusive since it included West Coast Radio Mix

UqS9LtM.jpg

Are the postcards real postcards? They don't look like postcards...

AND :omg: FIFTEEN DAYS Y'ALL!!!!! (For me and a few others, it's only twelve but still)

Suddenly I am nervous... 

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Okay so, what should I do?

1) Keep my boxset preoder from LDR.com (which I paid $117 for)

2) Order from LDR.au and pay $98 (shipping included) but risk getting the boxset weeks after the release

3) Screw the boxset and order the pretty vinyl from UO for $45 (shipping included) but risk the quality because UO vinyls are shit

4) Buy the vinyl later and get the JB Deluxe CD with the postcard set for $30 (shipping included)

5) Buy the vinyl later and get the Target Deluxe CD for $15 + shipping

PS I already preordered on iTunes so that handles the iTunes exclusive bonus track.

Okay so, what should I do?

1) Keep my boxset preoder from LDR.com (which I paid $117 for)

2) Order from LDR.au and pay $98 (shipping included) but risk getting the boxset weeks after the release

3) Screw the boxset and order the pretty vinyl from UO for $45 (shipping included) but risk the quality because UO vinyls are shit

4) Buy the vinyl later and get the JB Deluxe CD with the postcard set for $30 (shipping included)

5) Buy the vinyl later and get the Target Deluxe CD for $15 + shipping

PS I already preordered on iTunes so that handles the iTunes exclusive bonus track.

French Amazon is selling it for like $66 without shipping (which I assume isn't expensive). If you want anything else buy the £53 litho+shirt+deluxe cd bundle. If you do but the UO vinyl then tell me if it's good.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Well fuck.

ikr. I might check out their return policies once its shipped if the FNAC box doesn't sell out. It's stopping me from getting the UO vinyl, the postcard set, all these lovely things :icant:

So where is the cheapest place to buy the box set if I'm from America? I'm gonna order it this wednesday + I know its cheapest for the UK but that means shipping would be more expensive than ordering it from US (idk how much the shipping from uk would cost and how much it would increase box set's price ~ thats my main doubt :( )

This can't be cancelled so pretty much do this I guess :delicious:

Well fuck.

I cancelled mine - just email them with your order number and say you want to cancel it, and they give you a full refund in about 3-5 days  :yesnod:

So where is the cheapest place to buy the box set if I'm from America? I'm gonna order it this wednesday + I know its cheapest for the UK but that means shipping would be more expensive than ordering it from US (idk how much the shipping from uk would cost and how much it would increase box set's price ~ thats my main doubt :( )

Buy French, Amazon sells it for $66 and I dot think shipping is expensive.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1