CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

Mum is hesitant to take me to her mailbox today. If it's not there today, she probably won't take me again! :suicide: IT MUST BE THERE! Anyone got it yet?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Mum is hesitant to take me to her mailbox today. If it's not there today, she probably won't take me again! :suicide: IT MUST BE THERE! Anyone got it yet?

Ugh, no. So annoying, this is the downside to online orders, they never come the day they're in stores ugh. Now i have to wait all weekend for it till Monday.

Ugh, no. So annoying, this is the downside to online orders, they never come the day they're in stores ugh. Now i have to wait all weekend for it till Monday.

This is the first time a JB pre-order for me has not come by release date :crossed:  

I just went and got a copy of the standard from Big W tho to hold me over til monday (takes my grand UV total to 6 ooooops - take my money power & glory lanz take it all :crai: ) but evens my numbers (2 standard, 2 deluxe, 2 vinyl  :flutter: )

UK people! How much do you think Ultra will cost in stores?

I feel like I might want to be one of those people that line up early to get the CD just for the sake of it all 

This is legal version for Bulgarian and Romania :)  :P  But I still wait for FAN BOX with LP and Deluxe CD... :D

There's something I had never told you I'm not really from this world...

This is the first time a JB pre-order for me has not come by release date :crossed:  

I just went and got a copy of the standard from Big W tho to hold me over til monday (takes my grand UV total to 6 ooooops - take my money power & glory lanz take it all :crai: ) but evens my numbers (2 standard, 2 deluxe, 2 vinyl  :flutter: )

So it actually hasn't come? :notamused: Well, I'm glad Mum didn't take me or else she probably wouldn't take me again. 

Is Flipside in the Australian Target version? Maybe if my grandparents go to Miranda tomorrow, I can tag along with them and get the Target one. 

:ohmy: I wanted the vinyl so bad but Mum won't get it for me. When I said I wanted to pre-order it with the CD she said that we'd buy it later but whenever she says that, it never happens. I just want to get it before we miss it (I saw Paradise once and I never saw it again) because Mum has a record player at her unit. 

So it actually hasn't come? :notamused: Well, I'm glad Mum didn't take me or else she probably wouldn't take me again. 

Is Flipside in the Australian Target version? Maybe if my grandparents go to Miranda tomorrow, I can tag along with them and get the Target one. 

:ohmy: I wanted the vinyl so bad but Mum won't get it for me. When I said I wanted to pre-order it with the CD she said that we'd buy it later but whenever she says that, it never happens. I just want to get it before we miss it (I saw Paradise once and I never saw it again) because Mum has a record player at her unit. 

Australian Target has no exclusives as far as I know - if any store were to get bonus tracks it would've been JB  :crossed:

Australian Target has no exclusives as far as I know - if any store were to get bonus tracks it would've been JB  :crossed:

Oh :notamused: Well, I did good for getting the bonuses I guess. But it's not cool how they're late :smh:

Nah, we dont get the Target version here.

Not that it matters, i bought it off ebay anyway from the U.S *cough*, now i just gotta wait for my UV boxset.

I guess all I can do is download it illegally, along with This Is Happiness. At least I'll have something, I would rather have Flipside as a physical copy though... :pft:

UK people! How much do you think Ultra will cost in stores?

I feel like I might want to be one of those people that line up early to get the CD just for the sake of it all 

Well on UK Amazon Standard is 9, and Deluxe is 12. I can't imagine it being drastically different to that. I hope. 

ME and Ultraviolenceeeeeee <3 :flutter: :D :D

I'm surprised because of the different kinds of physical copies they made, mine looks like this:

DJTm7ap.jpg

At first I wasn't happy about the CD case because it looked cheap in the store but when I unpacked it I started loving it. It looks really classy and pretty and when you open it you get a full view of the skyline :)

kySyfQZ.jpg

I got the standard vinyl today. Vinyl is black, no frills (ie. not 180 gram). A/B features the cd artwork as one label (side A), the other side has a teal colored label reading LDR/UV and the tracks. C/D features the alternate hydrangea artwork as side C's label and a deep purple label on the other. Lyric sheet has credits on one side and the peyote pic on the other. One sticker on the outter wrap which reads "Lana Del Rey, Ultraviolence, including the single 'West Coast.'" The album jacket is a little wider that BTD or Paradise, to make room for both discs (no gatefold, boo!) but the cardboard is as cheap/flimsy as before.

Well on UK Amazon Standard is 9, and Deluxe is 12. I can't imagine it being drastically different to that. I hope.

WOWHD is currently selling the deluxe edition for £7.49, but it might have gone back to £8.99.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Tracklist of bulgarian version. I think it's a standard version (without bonus tracks):

• Cruel World
  • Ultraviolence
  • Shades Of Cool
  • Brooklyn Baby
  • West Coast
  • Sad Girl
  • When You Cry
  • Money Power Glory
  • Fucked My Way Up To The Top
  • Old Money
  • The Other Woman
  • Black Beauty
  • Guns And Roses
  • Florida Kilos

I buy now this album :) The album is great, amazing and I still listening ...  :D  :)  :D

There's something I had never told you I'm not really from this world...