CruelWorld

Ultraviolence Order Directory

So you didn't get the 16 page booklet and the piece of merchandising as promised by FNAC?

Nope neither :(

I honestly don't think they exist lol I got my box set from FNAC, and it was standard. No extra anything

Did the logo on your box look like this?

qrHqGaL.jpg

McYq38i.png

I live in Canada, but i received an email saying that there were stock issues and that they didn't know when it would ship.  Kinda pissed since I ordered it as soon as it went up, and paid more to order it from her site (idk why I did, but i was too lazy to cancel it lol).  Not impressed!

Not impressed either :(  They better get on it!

Nope neither :(

Did the logo on your box look like this?

qrHqGaL.jpg

No, it didn't, I'm afraid

Not impressed either :( They better get on it!

The store Lana puts her merch through is horrible. Even buying things like the tour book a year ago were a massive pain in the neck

No, it didn't, I'm afraid

The store Lana puts her merch through is horrible. Even buying things like the tour book a year ago were a massive pain in the neck

Its really strange because it doesn't feel chipped or damaged or anything its like it was supposed to look that way :(

McYq38i.png

So my friend's friend's friend who works at UO said they didn't get the order last night, we were supposed to pick it up this morning but they didn't get it and said they're getting it tonight instead, which means I can go to the store tomorrow.

Weird though, because I checked online through the website and I talked to the people there and they said they had it in stores but I guess I'm gonna have to call

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I got an email from Amazon France today and it said they listed a piece of merchandising in their boxset in error. So nothing special about the French boxset except the lower price.

I went to UO today and they didn't get their stock in, but I did score two posters out of the deal. It's double sided, one side has the album art, album title underneath and the release date. Opposite side reads "Down on the west coast, they got a sayin'."

I also picked up the Target CD and blasted it all the way home.

I went to UO today and they didn't get their stock in, but I did score two posters out of the deal. It's double sided, one side has the album art, album title underneath and the release date. Opposite side reads "Down on the west coast, they got a sayin'."

Did they just give it to you, or...?

Fuck in all my frenzy to get this boxset I now have two orders shipped out, I wanted to avoid spending money :sadcore:

Where the hell can I get some cheap 12x12 frames though...I don't wanna spend $10 to frame her knee

Did they just give it to you, or...?

Yup, for free! They had a poster out advertising the album so I asked, kinda bummed assuming they'd sold out. When they told me it hadn't come in yet they mentioned something about having the posters so I asked for one and they brought me two. :-)

Fuck in all my frenzy to get this boxset I now have two orders shipped out, I wanted to avoid spending money :sadcore:

Where the hell can I get some cheap 12x12 frames though...I don't wanna spend $10 to frame her knee

As much as I hate shopping there, WalMart always has frames for pretty cheap. Hobby Lobby and Michael's randomly have half off frame sales, and I usually snag some of the vinyl friendly frames for $5 each when they do.

Yup, for free! They had a poster out advertising the album so I asked, kinda bummed assuming they'd sold out. When they told me it hadn't come in yet they mentioned something about having the posters so I asked for one and they brought me two. :-)

Nice! The backside is really great. I couldn't wait and got the normal Vinyl thinking it had the bonus tracks but nope, so I half regret it but the UO version was more expensive anyway. Still might get it though, depending on how the translucent vinyls look.

I live in Canada, and for some reason HMV had the American pressing with the ugly FBI shit on the back. I bought it anyways though, I'm too impatient to wait :/

You should post some pictures!

Are there only digipaks of the album or has anyone found a jewel case anywhere....?

The standard edition is a jewel case.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived